The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Devas stops, “No, I’m just a random stranger he decided to give the position of First Commander to”

2 Likes

“Would he ever… Ever think anything of a generic, lowly soldier like me?” Sky asked.

2 Likes

Leo began to fall asleep slowly as he hugged Grace.

3 Likes

“Lowly? You mean a Sargeant in an Elite company, in an elite Regiment? He knows you by first name” Devas says slowly turning away

2 Likes

“Devas!” She called. “I mean, do I look attractive to someone like him? Or do I lack beauty in favor of my combat prowess?” Sky asked.

Grace fell asleep beside him, softly snoring.

3 Likes

“I don’t know what Winter finds attractive, besides well thought out Fortifications”

2 Likes

“How do I make myself a well thought out fortification?” Sky asked desperately

2 Likes

Devas looks at her, “Did you really just ask that?” He walks away

2 Likes

“D-Devas!” She shouted

2 Likes

Devas is gone

1 Like

Sky sits down. “There has to be a a way I can look more appealing to him…” Sky sighed.

2 Likes

"Try being more laid back in your attraction towards him, almost worship might make him uncomfortable"h

2 Likes

Rachne found a quiet place alone and began to knit

3 Likes

“so when will we go?” asks Ace

2 Likes

“Thanks, Devas… I’ll try.” Sky said.

Sky sighed, and left, sitting beside Rachne. Ahe sat there for a few minutes before speaking. “So, uh, you’ve probably got experience, how do you attract a guy’s attention? What are they into?” Sky asked. “I know, strange coming from a sergeant of the Timberwolves…”

2 Likes

Michelle grabs the four recruits “Now” the ship around them disappears and they fall to the floor of a large chamber, empty except for them. Torches ring the walls, casting light on the scene on the ceiling, in which glorious winged creatures do battle with savage dark creatures. “The original Sunblessed facing the Wraiths of the Death Empire”

Nathan looks offended, as he’d been the one speaking, he decides some cosmic deity must-have forgotten to let Sky know that

3 Likes

“it’s beautiful” comments Alice

3 Likes

“It is, now come, his throne room is through these doors”

3 Likes

they follow shyly

2 Likes

Rachne jumped and quickly climbed what was available in a panicked before turning to sky, she looked scared for her life.

3 Likes