The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 2 (RP Topic)

Camet, who was keeping close for this reason strides over, “It’s alright, no one here wants to hurt you”

2 Likes

“I am still nervous around them” she said as her voice quivered

3 Likes

“I won’t… I just want love advice.” Sky said.

2 Likes

the twins hide behind Michelle, scarred

2 Likes

“There’s no need to be, look they haven’t harmed me at all”

A second chamber, small and modest, making the large gold clad man seem so much more giant and magnificent. He was 10 ft tall, he carried a large sword, his armour gleamed, with rubies tactfully placed to look like flames. Under his arms he carried two long knives, and under one arm, another assassin weapon, the crossbow

3 Likes

"what makes you think I could give advice for that? And why would I give it to a human? When your kind has treated me with nothing but hatred and pain my whole life

you could be working with them to kill me… Even our own has not treated me well"

2 Likes

they both begin to quiver in fear

1 Like

“My friend Grace, she was the one that hugged you earlier. A friend of Grace’s is a friend to me.” Sky said. “I’m sorry, I’m Sky. Timberwolves Sergeant.”

1 Like

“What reason have they to? You haven’t done anything, except caught our Captain up in one of your snares”

2 Likes

“because I look like a monster”

3 Likes

“Are you a mage then? To hide such deformities must be hard work”

2 Likes

“no I am not! It’s this body of a spider, I look like a hideous monster in the eyes of humans, my whole life they have hunted and tried to kill me because of it”

3 Likes

Drano shrugs, “I don’t see what she’s talking about, you?”

“No, I do not, I do believe this woman is insane”

2 Likes

Rachne backed away and found a place to sit alone

2 Likes

“Poor girl… She needs someone to help her… I’m too much of a stranger… She probably needs William.” Sky said.

2 Likes

what should we do? thinks Ace

2 Likes

“I think she, in her belief that humans are evil, has begin to unfairly treat them, thus becoming a hypocrite” Camet says, he looks at Sky, “You wished advice on procuring a mate?”

“Come closer” the figure says, from behind his full helm

3 Likes

they approach, cautiously

2 Likes

Sky nodded. “Yeah… I bet Rachne has no problems… She’s probably got tons of guys…” Sky pouted.

2 Likes

Rachne began knitting again as she tried to calm herself, and relief stress.

2 Likes