THONK: Piraka of STRONK.

Thonkulous Stronkinson is widely regarded to be the most powerful being in any multiverse ever. Though his own inherent physical strength is certainly formidable, he gains his real power from his ability to call upon the legendary “Stronk Force” A generational inter-dimensional manifestation of all of the strength that ever was, is, or could be, in any dimension ever, multiplied by infinite infinities. Experts concluded that such an impossible power needed it’s own unit of measurement, and thereby refer to it as “Strenkth” in reference to Thonk’s family name, and the moniker of his power.

Despite his fearsome appearance and multiverse-shattering abilities, Thonk prefers to spend his time traversing different realities, defeating evil and creating the comprehensive ranking list of all chicken tendies in all realities. As such, few beings have even seen Thonk, as he prefers to keep a low profile and stay clear from major populated areas as a means of reducing collateral damage and casualties.

His shortened title is “God Emperor Stronkulous Thonkinson, Destroyer of Worlds, claimer of lives, lover of chicken tendies and master of spaghetti, heir of Zakaz and the stronkest being throughout the multiverse.”

Woowee, what a ride this guy was. I’ve had the idea for this guy kickin’ around for the better part of a year and a half, and I finally got around to building him a month or so ago. It was...a trip. Spent way too much on Bricklink, but it’s been really fun to get back into MOCing again. Yeah, yeah, I’ve been gone, that’s all on me. I wanted to come back, but I felt like I owed it to you guys to make sure my comeback MOC was something impressive. I guess I had my own kind of expectations of success holding me back from just jumping into it and having fun. And that’s what this MOC is, he’s fun. I had a stupid idea for a character built off of escalating inside jokes, and I wanted to finally give him a place on my shelf. And ya know what? I’m happy with how he turned out. Does he have problems? Yeah, of course. But I wanted to wrap this build up before he began to drag and lose that sense of fun and creativity that I was trying to hold onto. He’s not perfect, but he’s good enough for me.
99 Likes

Excellent detailing and texturing. This guy looks physically imposing and STRONK. My only issue is the pelvis region. Feels like the legs are jutting out rather awkwardly from the torso since it’s so thin here. Maybe thicken up the belly region. I get it’s supposed to make the upper torso look more exaggerated but on that section alone is looks strange.

Happy MOCing!

8 Likes

Per Cronk, the waist seems a bit odd. I think it boils down to the Rahkshi head being a little too small compared to the rest of it. There’s also some other texture breaks here and there that sorta detract, but it’s not in your face

But the rest of it is one stronk boi. He has some girth and definitely sells the idea of a big dude.

4 Likes

so raptor, when are you going to wreck this guy like a stronk_destroyer

1 Like

You mad lad you actually did it

I’ve been aware of Thonk’s existence for a while now and may or may not have written the character’s personality, I promise I have a life but I didn’t think he would have the tenacity and flippant recklessness to post his masterpiece online. But here we are.

You need help, excellent job. But why are the feet a different color

3 Likes

Thanks! yeah I totally see what you mean, it was one of those things I wanted to fix as I was nearing the end of the build, but since I couldn’t think up any immediate fix, I opted to finish the MOC rather than let it drag on for too long and have to deal with impending MOCing block.

Yeah, I getcha. Thanks! [quote=“Mistah_Grammaticul, post:4, topic:50662, full:true”]
so raptor, when are you going to wreck this guy like a stronk_destroyer
[/quote]

soon

That I did! [quote=“Ghid, post:5, topic:50662”]
You need help, excellent job. But why are the feet a different color
[/quote]

Thank you! And uhhh…ya see…

Because I wanted to use that foot design, but the only white version of those specific foot pieces came out on Chi Sir Fangar, who was never released in North America, so I couldn’t find a seller on Bricklink who carried it in the states.

I feel like it kinda works, helps break up the monotony of the white.

2 Likes

This is amazing
I love it.
It’s well built, and it looks really cohesive and smooth. Well done!

2 Likes

Also you forgot to quote his full title

2 Likes

Thanks! [quote=“Ghid, post:8, topic:50662, full:true”]
Also you forgot to quote his full title
[/quote]

dangit

I knew I forgot something.

2 Likes

Oh my.

He is
#THONK.

I love him. He’s so CHONK, and I always enjoy that in…well, any character design, really. Beyond that, it’s just a hilarious concept with a beautiful execution.

I feel that. I was gone from the Boards for a decent while myself, and I felt the pressure to continue my MOCing “career,” but sometimes when you find excitement in something else, you’re all the better for it to just do what makes you happy in the moment.

That being said, I’m glad to see you back, man!

######Low-key missed you.

4 Likes

Yo yo… I like it.

2 Likes

@Pakari Thanks you so much, it means a lot. [quote=“Kardax, post:11, topic:50662, full:true”]
Yo yo… I like it.
[/quote]

Thank yo…yo…

yeah that didn’t really work, thanks anyway!

6 Likes

He could use some more black, but overall solid design. I give it a nice and cool 7/10.

1 Like

Nice work. This looks like what you would expect from a Piraka if you never saw the sets. Great Job!

1 Like

Now this really looks like a stronk destroyer.

The proportions are very good for this type of character.

2 Likes

Thank you! [quote=“Toa_Radrix, post:15, topic:50662, full:true”]
Now this really looks like a stronk destroyer.

The proportions are very good for this type of character.
[/quote]

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yo (yo) it’s just such a solid build and design, it looks like a proper action figure, phenomenal build.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

My exercise goals are to now have pecs that look like THONKS’

7 Likes

I bow before my new god, show me the way of the chicken tendies

3 Likes