Transformers: Beast Wars

Same here.

I always liked Beast Wars and always will. The concept of having only a few characters per faction rather than huge armies a la G1 really helped with character building (which TF: Prime also sort of did).
They do, if I recall, give a reason as to why the characters must have beast modes aside from selling toys and being on prehistoric Earth. Something to do with lethal energy buildup in their robot modes from the planetā€¦ I donā€™t remember.

ā€¦and why has no one mentioned Code of Hero, which to myself and many others is considered to be one of the best episodes of any TF series ever?

1 Like

We do not speak of beast machines.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œFordianL_at_the_BCC, post:22, topic:29226ā€]

Code of Hero

[/quote]

Optimus Primal: ā€œWell fought, my friend. You saved the valley. You saved the lives of those who live hereā€¦ and of those who are still to come.ā€

Dinobot: ā€œThenā€¦ there is nothing to regret.ā€

Rattrap: ā€œLike I said, youā€™re just a blasted, slag-spouting saurian, butā€¦ itā€™s nice to know where you stand.ā€

Dinobot:"Upwind of you, for preference, vermin. ā€¦Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The restā€¦ is silence

Optimus Primal: ā€œHe lived a warriorā€¦ and died a hero. Let his spark join the Matrix, the greatest of Cybertron.ā€

Long live Dinobot. One of the greatest maximals to ever live. May he forever be remembered.

4 Likes

I have vague memories of watching the show, or something with a similar art style. I dunno, itā€™s just kinda vaguely nostalgic for me.

1 Like

Spoiler bruh

1 Like

Sorry. Didnā€™t think about that. Iā€™ll fix it.

I used to have megatron from beast wars but the show was cool

1 Like

So I found thisā€¦ And I thought I should put it here.

EDIT:

I have something important to say, but no one has posted in a while, so I have to stick it on the end of my last post. Anyway, I seem to have hit a bit of a snag. There are three different Beast Wars figures I want to get, I can only get one, and I canā€™t choose. The three figures are:

Transmetal Waspinator

Transmetal Tarantulas

And Inferno

I figured I could ask some fellow fans for some advice.

1 Like

Ah yes, Beast Wars, the second Transformers show I actually watched. it looks dated as heck, but I loved most of it.

Dinobot 2 manā€¦he was the stuff.

1 Like

Meh. I didnā€™t like him all too much. Good olā€™ Dinobot was amazing. Probably my 3rd or 4th favorite maximal.

Dinobot was my favorite Maximal and Predaconā€¦soā€¦take that for what its worthā€¦

1 Like

Honestly, I canā€™t pick favorites. I have characters I like somewhat more than others, like Waspinator, Cheetor, and Megatron, but I have no favorites.

Ah, Beast Wars. I always loved this show.

I never could decide which character was my favorite.

Then, I never could decide if I liked BW, Armada, Cybertron, or Prime the most

1 Like

Same here for all of that. Though I donā€™t like Armada all that much.Though I have only seen a few of the first episodes. I do love Animated though.

Armada was lit, but in my heart g1 one has the touch of my heart andā€¦
itā€™s got the power!

Transmittal waspinator, the jet looks like a jet and the wasp looks like a wasp and waspinator looks like himself

1 Like

I actually already made that decision. I went with Waspinator. Now my current problem is which of the Generations Beast Wars figures do I get first. Rattrap, or Waspinator?

1 Like

Waspinator.

Because Waspinator.

1 Like

But the problem there is that I already got the Waspinator. I lost him last year, along with my Combiner Wars Rook, all of my Defensor hand foot guns, and the sword and shield that came with the FOC Grimlock, that I lost forever ago.

Waspinator is amazing, but thereā€™s no character in the show I truly dislike.

1 Like