Transformers: Beast Wars

Beast Wars is one of my favorite shows of all time, and seeing as how Transformers: Animated has its own topic, I figured Beast Wars should have one too.

For major fans of the show, might I recommend this podcast.

5 Likes

I stopped after the first season because it was taken off Netflix for some reason, but I found it quite enjoyable. I hope they bring it back :smile:

2 Likes

I remember my cousins owning Depth Charge, and I thought it was the coolest thing.

http://www.cliffbee.com/reviews/images/depthcharge.gif

It shoots discs!

4 Likes

A Beast Wars reboot sounds amazing. I just hope they can get Scott McNeil, if they decide to do it. Seeing as he voiced over half the cast.

There’s this cartoon streaming website I found called Kisscartoon. Its free to use and has just about everything animated. This includes Beast Wars. The show gets so much better after season 1. I highly suggest you check it out.

1 Like

I stopped watching after a few minutes. The cheese levels were just too high. I keep hearing good things about the show though, so I might give it a second chance in the future,

1 Like

It is one of, if not my favorite Transformers show of all time. It is a little cheesy at the start, but the majority of the show is practically perfect.

3 Likes

The only Transformers series I personally think surpasses it is Prime, the show starts off a bit cheesy but quickly improves.

2 Likes

Even then, not by much.

This is my faveorite transformers series.

1 Like

I still need to see this show :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

TBH I absolutely hate this show.

I just really don’t like the entire idea of Transformers turning into animals, and nothing is going to change that opinion.

1 Like

What about dinobots?

Well that’s robot animals so it’s ok. :smile:

1 Like

So it’s just robots to organic animals? I can respect that.

1 Like

Yeah.

The idea is just so weird to me.

1 Like

I understand. Although, Beast Wars does have transmetals. There upgraded versions of the original cast, and they look a lot more robotic. They are in seasons 2-3. Here is Megatron for an example.

Season 1, Animated, and the original were the only Tranformers I watched.

1 Like

Seconded. Dinobots are great tho.

2 Likes

Y’know, Beast Wars was not nearly appreciated enough by me before. I watched it only once as a kid, but then a little person named @Joe came along and somewhat gave me the initiative to watch it again. - Possibly the best thing that I did in ages…

Then there is also… this

shudders

3 Likes

I like Beast Wars with it’s great story telling, and with it’s the two Japanese series of Beast Wars 2 and Neo which have different characters from the American Series.

1 Like