Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

OOC: Don’t leave me with them

1 Like

IC: (@MaxinePrimal). Firestorm continues to learn how to hack from a Decepticon Intelligence Officer in Kaon Tower.

OOC: that’s about the size of a miniature TFC cargo hauler.

Ironclad stuck his leg out, tripping Asphalt.

OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 it’ll be a tight fit? I dunno.

OOC: Ah yes. About that. Animatron is to be slightly postponed due to a change in planning. Plus the four are supposed to be part of the group that goes there. You should try going to one of the other planets Vector Sigma listed. Velocitron and Gigantion are ones that I remember.

2 Likes

“Ragagaga!” Asphalt screeched, flailing as he smashed into the ground.
Savage gave off a guttural, choked laugh from the front seat as Asphalt shoved himself up, his arm wobbling slightly as he growled, small dents across his face plate.

“Says the weak skinned bot with no self control.”

OOC: would you GM guys say Ironclad’s ship is in range for a little video call from Vandal?

IC: The officer gives Firestorm a set of commands to try out.

1 Like

“I’ll tear your wires out, coward!” Asphalt replied, charging at him again.

“Man, I miss when he was always like this. Those days were fun.” Savage muttered from the front seat, a reminiscent tone and grin to his voice.

OOC: k, let’s say that the ship is like the transformer equivalent to a Litch from Halo. That oughta be big enough, right?
@BlackBeltGamer98 I’d say so.

IC: @KAI_BORG Ironclad tackles Asphalt from behind.

2 Likes

“STOP DELAYING ME!” Asphalt screeched, clawing at the ground.

His current state was pretty similar to how he’d been when he’d started sparking, just without the sparks.

1 Like

@Traykar “I’ve got Asphalt, you get Savage out of the cockpit!”

Dynamo stumbled towards the cockpit.

“Hey! I’m actually being helpful here!” Savage called back, a playful yet pissed tone to his voice.

Asphalt continued to screech, waving his blade arm threateningly toward Dynamo.

1 Like

OOC: Should note, the Wolfpack members look like these:
Onar and southpaw;

Pete and repeat;

And codex and coravac;

but replace the yellow with green

4 Likes

The monitor displays in the ship start to flicker.

(Meanwhile in Kaon Tower)

“That’s it, kid.” The officer says as he guides Firestorm in the hack. “This should be a secure line and if anyone sees it, they’ll only see you against a grey background.”

Firestorm shakes his head, “no, anonymity is the key in a hack, that’s what you said.”

They start to make sure that a Decepticon symbol over a fiery background would be displayed once the visuals stabilize.

(on Ironclad’s ship)

The screens’ flickering starts to turn into static.

“The hell… mate, I think you forgot to update your systems!” Savage called out to Ironclad, staring at the odd flickering.

(@Chromeharpoon)

OOC: the main panel is written in cyberglyphics. Savage is gonna have some trouble reading it.

“What do you expect? It’s older than I am!”

OOC: Which is why he’s saying you forgot to update it, the flickering’s also not helping.

IC: “Yeah, well I just gotta say when the screens start flickering that’s probably a problem!”

1 Like

OOC: So where are you guys flying to right now?

“How about you and your brother calm down and let me fly the ship?!”