Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Savage, fighter galore, all around physical worker and one of the most feared, or at least highly disliked, individuals in all factions, especially Predacon!” He replied in a cheerful tone.

"Pleasure to meet you, though I can’t say I’ve heard of you. "

1 Like

“Eh, too bad, but does make sense. They don’t really want me in the news-feeds that much, better to keep me out of 'em! Lets 'em better enforce their restrictions that way!” He replied, tilting his head back in a a cackle, his fangs visible.

She sat on a hill, thinking

Mordo was bored.

“Why?”
“He is in prison.”
“What?”
“For a mouth. Don’t worry.”
“Anyway, can you come here for a sec?”
“Why?”
“We need you here.”
“Ugh, fine!”

“I’m Ironclad.”

Ironclad turns and holds out his hand. He says nothing more, sure that Dynamo wouldn’t believe him.

Back in the prison, Bootleg was milling about.

Dynamo frowned and shook the hand.

“When we get to Vandal, the Decepticons will fix your jets and send you back to the Empire in short order. I have no intention of brainwashing you, as you seem to believe.”

“Sure, sure.” Dynamo replied before coughing.

Ironclad continues flying the ship towards Vandal.

“Sorry for… you know, launching you off my ship like that. I realize that doesn’t help your opinion of me.”

“Yeah. It doesn’t.”

“I assure you be that, despite our first impressions, me and my associates are fighting for a noble cause.”

“Right.” Dynamo muttered doubtfully.

“Well, I’m pretty sure Asphalt and Savage are in it more for personal gain than anything, but whatever motivates a bot, I suppose…”

The ship was nearing Vandal. @BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal.

“I’m not sure how attacking an Airport is heroic.”

1 Like

“That was to retrieve this ship. We tried to minimize casualties.”

“You mean steal it?”

“No, the ship belongs to me.”

Ironclad pulls up the ship’s registry, changing the text to Cybertronian. It lists Ironclad as the pilot.

“Then why attack the airport?”

“Nova Prime had it on lockdown. He must’ve figured we’d use it go offworld.”