Transformers OC: Fuselage

This is my Transformers OC, Fuselage. I based him off a design I did for an OC called Centerfuge, who I will also have a picture of. He will be the first of many Transformers OCs I will post based on my friends and I. When I have all the characters designed, I am going to start a comic series in the vein of MTMTE. Being the first one I made, this on is meant to represent me. So, without further ado, here he is,

Tech Specs
Name: Fuselage
Function: Scientist and on-board medic of The Reaper’s Herald
Motto: This my be painful. This may be unbearable. Your every waking moment may be a living hell. But just remember, it’s for science!
Fuselage is the sophisticated, egotistical scientist and on-board medic of _The

Reaper’s Herald_. He is often found in his lab, working on a project or experimenting on whatever pour soul decided to volunteer. He does not need a cane, but he uses one because he thinks it makes him look sophisticated. The blades on his lower back are meant to facilitate a lab coat, but they can also be removed and used as swords. Fuselage may think he’s perfect, but he is far from it. His ego has gotten in the way multiple time. When working, he is to proud to believe someone when they say he’s made a mistake, which has lead to multiple deaths. When fighting, he will often stop trying because he thinks he will win no matter what, which has lead to multiple defeats. He rarely transforms. He says it’s because his Transformation Cog is faulty, but he actually has a secret fear of heights. He is also terrified of fighting, as he does not want to die and will often say that it would be better if he stayed back and worked on weapon. Because of his cowardice, Fuselage is on the D.J.D’s list, and will one day meet an untimely demise. He also has a secret fear of arachnids. While he has never admitted it, Fuselage respects the Autobots. He finds there devotion to their cause, even when outmatched and outnumbered, inspiring.

Strength:5
Intelligence:10
Speed:5
Endurance:7
Courage:4
Firepower:6
Skill:9
Alternate mode: Attack helicopter
Weapon(s): 4 swords

Centerfuge:

(That tentacle thing is his pet)

There you have it! My first Transformers OC of many to come. I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think of the drawing or the Tech Specs and feel free to critique it and provide constructive criticism.

19 Likes

I love his feet, and he’s a decepticon, 10/10