Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Go right ahead, not sure which of mine are the most memorable but go right ahead.

Okay.

Also, sorry for @-ing you like six times in the past 3 days or something; Iā€™m just trying to keep everyone caught up on whatā€™s happening and move things forward

no thank you, theyā€™re very useful to help keep up

I wouldnā€™t mind in the slightest if you had my characters cameo in your stories. Karzahni, I wouldnā€™t mind seeing what sort of route youā€™d take Angelicons.

1 Like

Go ahead!

Oaky, @Chromeharpoon and @Toa_Vladin, crazy conspiracy theory, that either or you can shut down immediately.

This new alternate personality of Redstockerā€™s is from Nova Primeā€™s spark.

You can all shoot me down now.

Iā€™ll accept that invitation

In all seriousness, no, itā€™s not. Nova Prime is currently quite dead.

I figured. It was a crackpot theory anyway.

Go right ahead!

I would be down for it, but I would like to know their roles before you go ahead and use them.
So that if a TotGA sequel comes in I would actually be up to date of what my characters were up to off-screen between the instalments.
Not to mention that I have my own plans for them.

1 Like

Just to clarify, Iā€™m not joking when I said Zepar will try to exile himself if he fails to get the Emberstone fragment before Primus is well and healthy again.

I mean, Song would most likely need it before that, as she has a plan of beating, or at least ā€œbeatingā€, the heretics that involves the shard.

1 Like

Noted.

1 Like

Sorry to leave just as things are ramping up, but Iā€™ve got to go for a few hours. See yā€™all later.

3 Likes

I also have to go. Bye.

Isnā€™t Gatecrasher still inside the forge? Or did I miss him leaving?

In the forge, but thatā€™s a kind of sound that would be A) hard to mistake, especially considering GC time in the Decepticon military, and B) Could easily be heard that far away.

As for where, it would be easy to deduce that it would be near the city, or the spaceport.

Thatā€™s fair. I was about to post something of the kind.

Though at the moment, Novaā€™s announced his intention to kill everyone in the forge and is currently working to make good on his word.

Whoops, missed that.

Wellā€¦ Now I have to find a way to get them to stop fighting.

I just created this joke fantasy where Pixel is captured by Bludgeonā€™s team and kept as a pet/mascot, much like Baby Groot in Guardians 2.

1 Like