Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

And probably getting pounded.

As far as i recall, two of Vladin’s charecters are there, two of Toa_Noah’s, and one of mine.

1 Like

I’ll bring in the cavalry.

Insert meme:

good luck… we’re gonna need it.

1 Like

@MichaelBT-7474

Hey, I get that you’ve been gone a while, but please try to limit Scorchlock’s attacks to one at a time, rather than writing a series of them at once. It doesn’t leave a lot of room for me to react to all of them, and they’re almost practically autohits.

To each attack I’ve posted at, which didn’t imply it directly. I didn’t see them as autohits. @Chromeharpoon

@Chromeharpoon

Over on Youtube, Mistika (aka legoroan) asked me to tell you that he wants @Toa_Vladin to take Alpha, I’m sure it’s way to late now, but I figured I’d tell you.

1 Like

Mistika has a YT channel?

Mistika’s characters are dead, unfortunately.

Yep Lego Roan.

I told him as such, but I figured I’d tell you anyway.

Huh. Link?

Meanwhile Scorchlock is fighting off against a Chem Trooper, literally a nobody with no name. Might as well call him Garry.

You’d think a Wrecker with experience and skill would take a group of three Cons very fast. But you soon realize that it isn’t the case when the nobody makes it pass the third post mark and as I sit here and think…

I forgot this is an Chromeharpoon RP. Where even the nobodies stand a chance in probably making your character nothing but a pile of scraps.

Of course, I’m joking. Just I thought I’d mention something funny that I have noticed during the course of honestly every RP I was in that belonged to Chrome’s.

There is nothing but love, bro @Chromeharpoon

1 Like

You say that like I’ve run more than one and a half games

I just like giving people a good fight, is all.

I’m one of the people that likes using “they” and variations thereof as a gender-neutral pronoun. I know there’s some debate over the grammatical correctness of that practice, and I apologize if it’s causing any confusion.

@Toa_Vladin

3 Likes

Go to the page, and scroll down to my comment.

1 Like

Yes but… Why?

Huh. So he actually wants to keep contact with us.

Because I don’t feel like giving the mooks specific pronouns. Most of 'em are gonna die pretty soon after I introduce them, so I don’t consider it worth the effort.

That doesn’t necessarily mean the mooks are all genderless in-universe, though. I just can’t be bothered to explicitly mention what each trooper’s gender is.

1 Like

Which is perfectly fine. Also you could also use ‘it’ as a pronoun for genderless characters. But what you’re doing is fine as is.

I prefer to use “it” for non-sentient machines or animals.

I am not trying to seem like that kid who wants to debate every single aspect of your story writing, so I’m sorry if I unintentionally act like that stereotype.
Calling a mook “he” or “she” is not an effort. It’s actually a shorter word, and more correct grammar wise.
I’ll personally keep calling them “he/him”. A good chunk of the international army (until recently, but it still stands) are men so… there’s that.

Then the proper pronoun is “he” as prescribed by the english language.

A few English dictionaries are starting to accept the use of “they/their” as a gender-neutral pronoun, actually. It’s still kinda controversial though, which I’ve previously acknowledged.

Y’all are free to refer to the mooks however you like. That’s just how I write them.