Transformers: Salvation

“So, you had one until you got hit and made that ADOORable face?” She tries to keep a straight face.

“Pfft!” snorts Blight. “You’ve got an entire train for your thought? Mine’s more of a handcar, really.”

“Not gonna lie, that was quite acceptable.”

Thrift gives both Juliana and Blight a polite round of applause. He’d smile, but he didn’t really have a mouth.

“So, uh… there’s your door,” he says awkwardly, pointing to the ancient slab of metal laying near the Antillian Sunrise.

“yes so it is.” Replied Juliana. She walks into the bar and yells “Hey! Mr. Halfrunner! Your door is here!”

Meanwhile, Gronius was still in the Antilian Sunrise, drinking his Energon beer, watching the conversations around him.

Some of the patrons were talking of strange happenings in hangar thirty-one.

“Yep,” a neutral says. “It just sprang to life and started fixing itself all of a sudden.”

“You’re pulling my leg,” her Decepticon friend replies. “Ships can’t do that.”

This one does, apparently.”

Halfrunner looks up from the bar.

“It is? Great!” he cheers, vaulting over the bar, transforming to truck mode, and rolling out to the sidewalk outside the bar.

Gronius softly transformed to dragon mode and slowly approached his dragon head by the two.

The two frown, and turn to stare at the bestial head that was intruding upon their conversation and their personal space.

“Something we can help you with, son?” the Decepticon asks.

“Nah I was just looking over there.” he said pointing to a random direction.

The neutral nods.

“Ah,” she reacts.

The Decepticon huffs.

He continued pretending looking at said direction, hoping to make the two continue their conversation.

The two remain silent.

“…Hey, son?” the Decepticon asks after a moment, “Can you stare at that corner of the wall somewhere else?”

OOC: The thing is that he is not that close of them. His head is just a little bit closer to them, but still above his table.

Driftburn nods and carries out his task by going to remove the next one.

Actaeon heads for the nearest airlock, hoping to find it to be an easy way out.

“Easy there.” Zepar said, “I honestly am still trying to understand how that even happened to begin with.”

OOC: My bad. Still, so far the scene has played out otherwise. If Gronius wants to eavesdrop, he should move away slightly.

IC: [quote=“Jcton, post:7544, topic:48605”]
Driftburn nods and carries out his task by going to remove the next one.
[/quote]

This, unfortunately, was one of the fused cells. Its energy core pulses angrily, and a crack was visible on one of its transparent panes.

Sadly, this airlock was under repair.

Actaeon might hear some nearby crew members talking about an ancient Knight ship in hangar thirty-one that had apparently sprung to life and stared repairing itself just a few hours ago.

“I know,” Sprocket pants. “I’m sorry; it’s just-… I’m so proud, man! I feel proud, vindicated, and also extremely jealous all at once!”

1 Like

Gronius moved his head away slightly.

Zepar seemed unsure how to react.

With their personal space now unintruded, the two continue their conversation.

Apparently, the derelict Knight science vessel that had been dragged into hangar thirty-one earlier in the voyage had somehow been brought online. It was repairing itself, and only a few ours ago its engines had fired back to life.

Sprocket begins to pace back and forth down the hallway.

“I have been trying to tell the guild for years that they’re’s more to that thing!”

He gestures to the Omega Key.

“They just laughed in my face! Brainstorm called me a nut, for spark’s sake. Brainstorm. Let that sink in.”

“Sprocket,” Zepar said, “I’m amazed that the Key was able to do that and it does serve as a reminder of how little we know about Knight tech, but I must ask how long were you studying this Key before we left Cybertron?”