Transformers: Salvation

Phasewing shakes his head.

“Will work faster on my own,” he insists.

Zepar then asks, “Will you keep me and Flareshot updated?”

Phasewing nods.

“Yes. Will let you know immediately if I find something.”

“I’ll hold you to your word.” Zepar said as he left, “Best of luck.”

Phasewing nods, replying only with a neutral “Hm”.

1 Like

Zepar decides to visit a bar for some Energon. He thinks about going to the Decepticon one but recalls the attitude 'Cons usually have towards Beastformers and decides to visit the Autobot one if only for the fact he was more likely to not get the boot upon entry.

He transforms into Half track mode and drives off. Next stop: The Antillion Sunrise.

During his drive, Zepar might hear rumors that the body of a Knight of Cybertron had been found by one of the mining crews outside. The corpse had apparently been taken to Forcep so that an autopsy could be performed.

The Antillian Sunrise was just as pleasant a place as ever. Thrift could be seen telling a story to a small group of Autobot commandos, while the DJ with the garish color scheme played some music:

Zepar almost spun out when he heard of the Knight. “Am I going crazy or did I just hear you say a Knight of Cybertron?” He asked out loud.

“What’s left of one, maybe,” a nearby Decepticon says. “Body’s being taken up to Forcep, I heard.”

“That’s really amazing.” Zepar said, then he saw his Energon levels, “I bid you good day, sir.” He said before he transformed into robot mode and walked to the bar and took a seat there.

Music’s nice and lively. he thought.

The Decepticon smiles kindly and waves as Zepar leaves.

“Hey there!” Halfrunner greets him. “What’s goin’ on?”

Zepar shows via a hologram he had low Energon, “Largest single serving of Energon you got, please.” He asks.

Halfrunner nods. A moment later, he serves the requested beverage. The cost was only ten shanix.

Daria woke from her long nap. She was still in the Antillian Sunrise. She bobbed her head and looked around, still quite tired.

Scrapshot eventually found the perfect place to train. He enters the building and looks to see what they had for training.
@Chromeharpoon

“Thanks Halfrunner.”
Flareshot takes a sip of his drink and sits at the bar, quietly thinking to himself.

The facility had the essentials: a small, circular ring where bots could spar with one another (or with a drone), a shooting range, and a larger arena where alt-mode based combat could be practiced.

The cost of the drink was a mere ten shanix.

“So… how’re things?” Halfrunner asks.

1 Like

Scrapshot considers his options and decide to see a sparring match was available, either with a bot or a drone.

Flareshot gives a deep sigh.
“Things are going. . .poorly.”
Flareshot took a large sip of his drink.

Scrapshot could easily arrange a match with one of the drones.

“Tell me about it,” replies Halfrunner.

“…No, really. I wanna hear it.”

Zepar let the ten Shanix cascade from his hand before starting on his drink.