Transformers: Salvation

“Oh boo hoo. You lost your memories. I haven’t had actual slagging hands up until a little while ago!”

"Get out of my way or I’ll rip you in half. Both of you!’

SideStep whirled around, leveling his axe at Sidewire.
“Get out of my business.” He snarled.

“Shut your trap, homeboy.” Sidewire said. “I’ve done nothin’ to your sorry tail pipe.”

“Or what?!” he snapped. “Ya think I’m scared? I’ve seen scarier.”

SideStep snarled, “You clearly haven’t seen what that *******-” he pointed at Shockwave. “-has done to me.”

“I don’t care what any of you do. Shockwave is mine! I’ll be the one to scrap him. No one else!”

“Well big deal.” Sidewire said. “You need to walk it off sometimes.”

“Listen, firstly he is making an offering, you can’t go after him, no one will allow you that, he can be valuable, he has the brains, so how 'bout ya chill there, aight?” Sidewire said.

“Really guys, you need to chill.” he said. “We are both in the same fragging team.”

“That cyclops has done more to me than you can imagine. I’ll have his head! And no one will stop me!”

“You got some serious bad issues mate, you gotta chill, y’know it’s not gonna happen.” Sidewire said.

“I’ll slag you if you try to stop me!”

“I’ll rip your spine out and shove it up your aft if you touch me!” Sidewire said, defending himself.

SideStep stepped between them. “You ******* are idiots.”

“The same goes for you homeboy!” Sidewire told SideStep.

SideStep scowled.
“Shut up.” He replied.

“You shut up, that is if you even have a mouth.” he said, chuckling,

“I’ll take you on. I’ll take you all on! I’m not afraid of you! I’m not afraid of anyone or anything! I’ll rip you in have before you can beg for mercy!”
Broadwing shouted in a savage, almost animalistic tone. His visor flickered back and forth from green to red.

SideStep growled.
“Okay, you’re done.” He tried to push Sidewire out of the bridge. “Lemme yell at Shockwave without bothering me.”

“Hands off of the merchandise!” he said slapping his hands and moved out of the side, making his attempt to push him fail.

“Listen if your attempt was to copy T-Rex…you failed,” he said. “So how about you stop doing…all of this,” he said pointing all of him.

SideStep blinked.
“You… you insolent little…mortal!”
He faced Sidewire. “How dare you mistreat a god!”

Ooc: gtg

1 Like

Broadwing let out a savage roar and forcibly changed to beast mode, his optics glowing a bright red. He lashed his tail out at him.

“For Primus sake, somone detain him. All of them! Before somone gets killed!”
Torchwing shouted in an uncharacteristically harsh tone.

Sidewire faked been scared and trembles. “Oh…no…” he said as he wrapped his hand around his neck and faked chocked him. “You…will…never…be…a god.” he said quoting Loki from Infinity War.

He then starts to laugh. “Oh boy that was a good one, really a god?” he asked. “Tell that to the guys of the alley.”

Sidewire smirks and gracefully and quickly dodged the tail. “Oh goodie goodie, have I struck a nerve,” he said, landing on the ground.

“For Primus’s sake you better get back in the cage man!” he said. “'Cause let’s be honest, you are acting like a caveman.” he taunts.

“How about you tell your little friend that.” he said facing Torchwing. “Oh…I remember you, you are that guy, Torchwing, right?” he asked, with a smile. “How’s life man?” (@MaxinePrimal)