Transformers: Salvation

OOC: if you want to.

IC: Thrift strolls through a corridor on deck three, and bumps into Facelift.

“Oh, it’s you,” Facelift says with a hint of disdain.

“The one and only!” Thrift responds. “And who might you be?”

“Facelift. Medical visionary and underappreciated genius.”

“Sounds neat! So, you’re a doctor, then.”

Facelift snorts. “You go to a doctor to get a rust vaccine and patch up your gunshot wounds. I am an artist whose chosen canvas is the operating table.”

“Huh. Okay, kinda pretentious, maybe, but I can respect a bot who takes pride in his profession.”

1 Like

“That’s definitely something to be worried about.” He said as he followed Sidewire, “Is there anything that can help Paradox’s state?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” he said. “We recently discovered about his past, he only talked about it with Magnobolt and in return when Paradox wasn’t there he told us about his past, he values Scorchlock as a first family thing.” he explained.

He drifts and continues driving. “But, from what he has explained to use, he is in a bit of a house arrest for the time being because of his so called actions, but well, there is always a side to both coins but the Autobots are wrong because they provoked him.”

1 Like

“Yes, those two didn’t have any business antagonizing him like that but he also reacted rather extremely.” Zepar said.
“I know how important Scorchlock is to Paradox and I have come to understand, in part, the pain he is feeling.”

1 Like

“Expecting for a guy which the war took a very much heavy toll on him and turned over the 'Cons in the most dramatic way possible…” he pauses. “You are literally asking the impossible, your best chance, is to stay on his good side as long as you can.” he explained.

“But by the looks of things Scorchlock doesn’t value anymore Paradox as family, at least from what he has told me, though, I don’t get it, if you don’t value him as a brother anymore, why talk with him then?” he asked.

“Wasn’t suggesting that.” Song said.

“Because, deep down, they still want to be brothers.” Zepar said.

1 Like

“Yeah well, if I can spill my two cents about it, they have a funny way showing it,” Sidewire said.

“But mostly I haven’t seen Paradox so…well spark broken, it’s really, I’m not used to seeing him like this and the world turning against him, it doesn’t help it either,” he said.

“There’s a lot going on at the same time.” Zepar said, “I pray that he and Scorchlock will be able to mend their relationship as brothers.”

“Pray?” Sidewire asked as he transformed and landed on his feet, they were right outside the Tyranny.

“Oh right.” he aid chuckling. “You are an angelicon…”

“Sometimes that’s all that can be done.” Zepar said as he transformed to robot mode.

“Alright, let’s walk inside.” Sidewire said entering the Bar.

Zepar ‘hid’ his wings and dragon-tail so that he’d look more normal and have a smaller profile. Most Decepticons aren’t keen on Beastformers, maybe looking like this will make me more approachable by them. he thought as he followed Sidewire.

He looked around and then saw Sidestrike, face planted on the table with a drink in his hand.
“OH SWEET PRIMUS!” he said, running towards him. “What did you do?!” he asked, pushing Sidestrike a bit but he was…not responding.

He grabs his head and looks at him.“AH, frag!” he swears. “You are drunk!” he shouts. “How can you get drunk!”

Zepar walks up and offers to carry the unconscious Sidestrike to Forcep for treatment.

Sidewire raised his hand. “Stop, right there,” he said. “I know you can get quite jealous Beyonce but this one is mine.”

Sidewire shook Sidestrike’s head. “Everything alright with you?” he asked.

Sidestrike muttered some gibberis. “I…girl…meet.”

“What?” he said dropping his face which hit the table. He sighs. “What in the hell?!” he turns to the Bartender.

“HEY!” he shouts. “Lurch, what did you gave this guy?” he asked (@Chromeharpoon)

He is gonna have one heck of a hangover when he wakes up. Zepar thought.

“Should I let Forcep know?” He asks.

“Forcep?” Sidewire asked.

“The ship’s medic…” He said as he raised his gauntleted right hand and looked at it curiously; he was getting an idea and considering acting upon it.

“Eh…I dunno.” he shrugged, he looked back at Sidestrike. “If Magnobolt finds out…I don’t even know how many shots he got,” he said raising his head and slaps Sidestrike. “Wake up!” Sidestrike grunts and falls flat on his face again.

Sidewire turns towards Zerap. “Okay, Red Demon, this guy is out cold.” he said.

1 Like