Transformers: Salvation

“I think being funny it’s my thing,” he said folding his arms, tilting his hips to the side. “Shiny Jesus…” he chuckles.

SideStep sits on a bench in the park, thinking. “If there’s a rescue mission, I’m going. I want a good chance to kill Shockwave.”

“So, mister Alterion, when are we leaving?”
“When are we what, captain?” Alterion asked.
“When are we leaving to rescue Shockwave?”
“Where did you even found out about it.”
“Oh, I have my ways, lad.”

Gronius left the bridge, heading for the place where the rescue team was preparing. He wanted to be there to ‘rescue’ Shockwave, just to be sure that nothing goes wrong. At least not for the Autobots.
OOC: Where can I find the rescue team?

Song read the translation.
“Small objects?”
She repeated.

There was no such place, for there currently was no rescue team as of yet.

“Yeah, that’s what it said,” Sprocket replies.

OOC: My bad.
IC: Gronius tried to find Torchwing again.

“Anything else?”

“Hang on, I’m working on the rest of the entry,” Sprocket says.

Topside enters the bridge.

“What’ve I missed?” he asks.

“Plot twists and angst, to sum it up,” Broadband replies.

“For a more serious and in-depth recount, meet me in the war room,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ adds. “Motherboard, you have the bridge.”

Zepar, obviously, didn’t get the joke.

“It’s a joke…” Sidewire said.

“I’m afraid I don’t get it.” He said, a bit disappointed in himself about it.

“Don’t worry, Beyonce didn’t get it either at first.” Sidewire said, touching his shoulder.

OOC: What time period on Earth is this set in? I thought this would be around the end of the war in G1.

IC: “note to self: brush up on Earth culture.” Zepar muttered.

“You should, it’s great,” Sidewire said.

Zepar nods.

@MaxinePrimal @MichaelTheLightBringer @meepinater @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @Vexus_Prime @BlackBeltGamer98 @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @Jcton @anybodyImissed

A notice goes out through Salvation’s computer network, informing the crew at large of the upcoming mission:

The Decepticon scientist Shockwave had apparently been taken captive by Bludgeon and his forces, who aimed to use his genius to devise deadly weapons to use against our heroes. Shockwave had recently risked sending a message to the Salvation, informing the captains of his plight and asking for rescue.

This was to be Salvation’s first offensive action against the Decepticon heretics- the Fleetcarrier would engage the Twenty-sixth Fleet and provide a diversion for a small rescue team to infiltrate the supply ship that Shockwave claimed he was being held aboard. Those who wished to join the team were to meet with the captains in the war room.

“Y’know, our spy is probably squealing to Bludgeon about this right now,” Topside points out to ■■■■■■■■■■■■. “I hope you’ve planned for that.”

“Yes, unfortunately our enemies still have the advantage, intelligence-wise,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ concedes. “But, we do have the most advanced cybertronian warship at our disposal.”

“Yeah, that’s something,” Topside agrees.

3 Likes

Roadkill sighs, he kind of liked shockwave

Torchwing sat up in the nest, hearing the alert. He turned to make sure Broadwing was still asleep. Quietly he spoke to himself.

“Be at ease my friend. You will have your retribution. I will make sure of it.”

He transformed to beast mode and flew to the war room.

The remaining Titan Squadron in their headquarters get informed, Magnobolt then contacts Sidewire.
“Where are you?” Magnobolt asked.

“Um…in the medic chamber, thing…” Sidewire said.

“What happened?” Magnobolt asked again.

“Sidestrike got pretty drunk so…me and Zepar brought him here,” he explained.

Magnobolt sighed. “See that you fix him up, will you?” he asked. “We need him.” and with that the link ends.

“Alright, to the Captains war room,” Magnobolt ordered and so they follow him as they walked towards the Captains war room.

Suddenly Sidestrike woke up. “I’m back!” he said.

Sidewire shrieked. “Primus alive don’t shout like that,” he said. “Alright, good that you are back because we are on a mission.”

“Mission, what mission?” Sidestrike asked, quickly coming back to his senses.

“I’ll explain you on the way, now let’s get moving,” he said grabbing Sidestrike and leads him out. “Hey, Zepar, come with us,” he told him as they began leaving. (@BlackBeltGamer98)

Blight, Caedia, and Pixel found themselves in the team. The siblings took notice of each other, but said nothing about it.

Zepar follows after them to the war room.

“Aha so Shockwave needs rescuing and because of that it will benefit us all?” Sidestrike asked.

“Yeah, pretty much.” Sidewire said, they then meet up with the Titan Squadron, mostly no one paid mind to Zepar only Paradox gave him a look and then they entered inside.

“Captains, we are here.” Magnobolt told them. (@Chromeharpoon)