Transformers: Salvation

“Want to test that?” Lurch jokingly asks, pouring a bottle of glowing, fizzling, blood-red engex.

This can send a lesser bot to sickbay for half a week,” he chuckles. “But I suppose it’d be nothing to a god.”

“Right. Bring it.” SideStep challenges.

Lurch slides the beverage over.

As the two saw the many, many criogenic tubes, Alterion deployed his pistol.
“What are youndoing?” Gronius asked.
“Shh… There are so many of them! And look: they are still alive. Somebody is preventing their death. And maybe that somebody is still here.”
Geonius looked at Shadowracker as he took his gun.
“Let’s separate. If you find something call me at once!” Alterion demanded, to which Gronius nodded.
The two then separated and started exploring the facility, Gronius gowing to the higher levels and Alterion to the lower.

Gronius was already on the highest level.

The second floor contained storerooms holding energon cubes and samples of techno-organic plants held in suspended animation.

Gronius continued searching on his level.
After seeing that there was nothing to note on that floor, Alterion continued down.

Shadowraker eventually found the room with the hologram of the Salvation and went to find the others to lead them there.

Gronius was at the highest level. Alterion was at the second highest kevel.

There was no other floor further downward.

Shadowraker went looking for Gronius.

Zepar watched the pods around him, a bit nervous as these Insecticons were just as likely to be hostile as they had potential to be friendly.

She would find him easily.

She flew around him to try and get his attention.

Gronius rose his arm, letting her land on it.

OOC: Raised his arm.

IC: Shadowraker landed on it and began gesturing with her beak towards where she had come from.

1 Like

Gronius realised Shadowracker’s intentions and headed towards the direction she was pointing to.

“Oh, uh… Wow. You’re right… I’m sorry.”
Broadwing said, shocked and surprised by her incredibly upfront and brazen attitude.

1 Like

Song took her breath. Such a motivational speech was taking her her strenght.
“OK, now what?”

Shadowraker went to bring Gronius to the room with the Salvation hologram.

Gronius looked confused at the holomap.
“Was this automatic or…?”

Shadowraker didn’t seem to know what it was either.