Transformers: Salvation

“I’m fine…” Delta said, a little weakened.

Seeing that the two were back to the ship, Gronius shrugged and returned to the statue.

Zepar saw Delta be brought inside the Salvation and figured she tried to explore the derelict.

He runs out and flies over to the craft and lands gently on it.

“she fell outside the ship.” He said bluntly

Forcep huffs and begins to assess Delta’s condition, analyzing her with a scanner built into his forearm.

This particular section of the hull was rather brittle, it turns out, and shatters. Artificial gravity in the maintenance shaft below pulls Zepar inside.

There was nothing more that could be learned from the statue, though it certainly was ominous.

There were a few bits of frozen Energon into her veins, but otherwise she was OK.
“I said I’m fine!”

Gronius continued walked past it.

“You’re not ‘okay’ if your blood is frozen, miss,” Forcep deadpans. “In fact, your apparent reaction to the conditions of space is rather worrying.”

As Gronius walked further into the ship, he would notice that some little power remained within parts of the vessel. Some corridors contained working (albeit dim and flickering) lights, active consoles built into the walls, and moving machinery. Other halls, however, were dark, and contained corpses and debris hanging in midair. All of the bodies Gronius could see appeared to have been damaged in battle, and many- like the two in the hangar- appeared to have died in the midst of brawling with one another. Many of the debris scattered about the ship contained severed limbs and broken weapons.

She sighed angrily.

OOC: In artificial gravity?
IC: “Was there a war here?” Gronius said for himself.

Forcep begins to safely “defrost” Delta.

“Most fully-mechanical cybertronians are able to tolerate the extreme temperatures and vacuum for some time,” Forcep lectures. “It’s techno-organics that normally require protective suits and the like. You began to freeze over after only a few minutes. Now, that’s not unheard of, but sometimes that could be a sign of a more grave issue.”

Forcep scans Delta again, looking to see if Delta just couldn’t tolerate spacewalks, or if she was indeed stricken with a ailment of some kind.

OOC: the intent was to imply that those corridors lacked gravity.

IC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:5901, topic:48605”]
“Was there a war here?” Gronius said for himself.
[/quote]

A reply came in the form of something quickly currying away through the ceiling above Gronius. As quickly as the sound of metal limbs scraping against the metallic surface was heard, it was gone.

A small thought came into her mind.
“Uhm… Is it related to the new alt mode?”

Gronius instinctively drew his sword and looked up at the ceiling.

“It shouldn’t be,” says Forcep.

OOC: it really shouldn’t. If there was a problem with the schematics, or if Facelift screwed up somewhere during his modifications, I would’ve said something. What ever is/isn’t wrong with Delta, it’s not related to that, at least not on my end.

IC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:5903, topic:48605”]
Gronius instinctively drew his sword and looked up at the ceiling.
[/quote]

Whatever was there was now gone.

1 Like

She nodded.

Gronius made a few steps backwards, still eyeing the ceiling, before lowering his sword and continued exploring the shuttle.

“…Well, I can’t see anything to warrant concern,” Forcep eventually says, shutting down the scanner. “Perhaps you simply over-exerted your new form- it’s best to take alt-mode changes and heavy body mods slow.”

As Gronius walked deeper into the cruiser, he would see that the statues of cybertronian Knights each held a sword that bore more than a passing resemblance to the Dark Star Saber:

Each statue held their weapon out in front of them, as if preparing to attack.

“Yeah, but I have to go on that ship!”

Gronius continued walking.

Zepar fell down as he wasn’t expecting the ground to collapse like that.

He tries to get his bearings after he lands.

“I wouldn’t advise that,” Forcep says, shaking his head. “Again, I’d take it easy until you’ve ‘broken in’ your new form.”

Gronius walks past a barely-functioning console. Holographic diagrams flicker above its surface as the user interface randomly shifts between a solid and frothing liquid consistency.

Zepar was in a maintenance shaft, untouched by whatever battle had befallen the rest of the cruiser; its damages were due only to age and neglect.

He treads carefully as he tries to navigate the structure.

OOC: if there’s exposed Dark Energon, Zepar will become more aggressive alongside the usual weakness that comes from prolonged exposure.

“But… But…”

Gronius turned to it and studied it.

“Do I need to resort to the ‘doctor’s orders’ standby?” Forcep sighs.

The terminal projects strings of cyberglyphics that were illegible to Gronius.

There was little of interest in the shaft. Zepar happened to wander close to Gronius’ location, and Gronius could hear Zepar moving through the walls of the corridor (@Toa_Vladin).

Delta sighed, defeated. She slowly walked out of the room.

Gronius frowned, before continuing his walk.

Zepar had his greatsword out and ready in case something tried to attack him.