Transformers: Salvation

He slides the currency across the counter.

The drone hands the datacard to Gatecrasher.

“A pleasure doing business with you, my dude,” it says.

1 Like

Alpha did crash, he crashed into the door, Road Lord switched his music off
“You got the touch, you got powaaaah yeah!” Alpha sung tunelessly, unaware that the song had stopped
“Looks like your brave warrior has come!” Road Lord laughed
“Hey!” Alpha growled “I got the touch!”
“You’re no autobot, not even close!”
“You’re worse than Omega, Road Slave!”
@Toa_Vladin

Gronius and Song looked at each other confused again.
“First the Terrorcons.” Song said.
“Then these idiots want to ‘kill us’.” Gronius said, making air quotes.
“Then a knock-off of Rodimus Primal…” Song said, to which Gronius chuckled.

“Hey!” Alpha sighs “Wait a second, I’m wannabe rodimus and you’re my loyal wannabe predacons!”

“thank you.” replies Gatecrasher, who returns to facelift’s shop.

“Yyyeah…” Gronius said, confused.

Epsilon leaves Shockwave’s lab and locks the door tightly behind him, figuring the cyclops and the other two scientists had access to unlock it when they get back, and makes his way to the altercation, wondering what’s going on.

OOC: I’m almost tempted to have Zepar be woken up from his recharging and be really grumpy but he’s kinda halfway across the ship and would have to be called. Sorry, funny idea I had.

Broadwing, startled and surprised, hastily flew to Wildsong… Wherever she was.

She would be in her lab, where ge would find a mess. The two Predacons seemed confused, as Ace and was pointing his weapons at them, Road Lord was telling him to kill them, and Alpha was… There.
OOC: OK, bye.

Epsilon, even with out any real facial features, manages to look confused; he knew there was a fight going on but he didn’t quite know who was on what side and which one was likely in the right in his opinion.

Actaeon ventured walking with little aim.

He decided to see if he could help with a small task.

“Woah waoh woah! Everybody calm down!”
Broadwing shouted. He transformed to robot mode and frantically aimed his missles from bot to bot. He stood next to Wildsong, trusting her the most out of everyone else in the room.

Actaeon may hear a small clink as a piece of equipment is apparently disturbed. The door to a supply closet quickly slides shut.

Facelift looks up from his work- he was dissecting the terrorcon Gatecrasher had bought him.

Actaeon tries to open the closet to see what or who is in it.

The door begins to slide into the wall, but then the sound of a button being pressed comes from within the dark storeroom, and the door closes again.

Actaeon repeatedly tries to open the door and mashes at the button, some serious button mashing begins.

Actaeon’s MLG-level button-mashing overpowers the poor skrub on the other side of the door, revealing a small storeroom packed with supply crates of every size, shape, and color. A single pale light flickers on to reveal the four bots of Requiem-IX, all staring at Actaeon like deer in headlights.

“…Uh… heeeeeey…” one awkwardly says, raising her hand in a wave.

Actaeon looks at them, and says jokingly,
“Are you getting mop or is there some relation with this group I don’t know?”
He looks around,
“I’m guessing you guys didn’t make it to your ship in time? Sad…I guess if you guys have nothing to do you could either surrender or help clean up the mess. I’m good with either. Bonus on the cleaning up the mess part is that I won’t try to arrest you, though if you don’t want to you can be arrested and brought to the brig. Can’t be worse than being in this closet. In fact it beats it.”

“For the love of… Niew you came?” Gronius yelled at Broadwing. “We are seven bots in a room! Don’t you think it got a little crowded?”
“Gronius, for the love of Primus! He is here to protect me!”
“Protect you? Is he like your puppy or something?”
@MaxinePrimal