Transformers: Salvation

Driftburn glances back at the confusion with Broadwing. He shrugs and decides to walk up to them, in order to greet them.

1 Like

“Who the hell do you think you—” Gronius started, before realising how disturbing Broadwing was looking. “Oh my god, oh, Primus! I’ll throw… Oh my god!” he said, walking away as fast as he could. Song was dusting herself off, eyeing the two.
Redstocker continued laughing and laughing.

1 Like

“I’m sorry!”
Broadwing shouted. Completely ashamed of himself.

“It’s OK…” Song said, standing up.

“Good show, Mr. Alterion!”
“Good show indeed.” muttered Alterion.

Ironsight scoffs, or at least as best a cycloptic bot could. “Bof.”

"I’de rather not say. . .let’s just say I’m looking for something. What about yourself? "

“Well, that was quick.” Sidewire added.
“Pff yeah and to think about how long he took till he got up and spoke an okay speech which lasted for a few minutes.” Paradox added.
“How about we get a drink ey?” Techwarp asked.
“A drink? So I should get drunk in my last night on Cybertron?” Sidestrike asked.
“Well not drunk but you know to get that feeling which gets your energon kicking.” Techwarp answered.
“No, thank you.” Sidestrike politely refused.
“Guess we should get going.” Magnobolt suggested.
The Team agreed.

“No. It’s not okay. This is the opposite of okay.”
Broadwing said, panicked.

Driftburn walks up to them,
“I’m Driftburn, nice to meet you Sorry, that’s a strange name…”
He was of course joking.

Broadwing took a step back, bracing himself for even more disgust and rejection.

“Me?” responds Halfrunner, pointing a thumb at himself.

“Oh, well, some poor fool must’a’ thought I was good for something, so I got assigned to the Salvation.”

The bot was notably lively and in good spirits, which some might see as unusual given the current situation. Halfrunner was of course fully aware of the plight that he and all other cybertronians faced, but the antillian was still very happy to see that the Great War had come to an end, if only a temporary one.

Driftburn chuckles,
“Um…I don’t know if it’s your custom to not give names…but I would like to hear your name…otherwise I’ll just call you Sorry…which would be on the odd side.”
He held out his hand to shake hands.

A red black and dragon stood by the outer rim of the crowd as the events unfolded, About time they stopped fighting. he thought, A feud like that solves nothing.

He takes flight for the Primal Basilica to gather his things and say goodbye to the others.

2 Likes

“Heh. Say, don’t suppose you’de be willing to overlook the whole. . . aiming a rifle at your boss’ head thing, would you?”

“My name is… Broadwing… Are you not afraid?”
He asked nervously. Hesitantly accepting the handshake. Well as best be could with his large claws.

Driftburn laughs,
“Why would I be afraid, I’m a decepticon, if anything I’m used to people not liking me, so I understand your situation…well to a degree. I do agree to a point that your robot-mode and beast-mode are quite eye catching, but if you’re here, then you must being going on the Salvation and I believe any ship mates of mine is someone I shouldn’t be afraid of.”

Halfrunner shrugs.

“No harm, no foul, right?” he says.

Many members of Salvation’s crew were planning to spend the night at Maccadam’s, in Iacon. Also within the ancient city, Sprocket, an Autobot scientist, and Greasemonkey, an engineer, were in the Grand Museum of Cybertronian History. Others, meanwhile, were bound for the colonies.

4 Likes

Titan Squadron decided to leave unfortunately for Paradox he wasn’t quite looking where he was walking and he accidently bummed into Torchwing (@MaxinePrimal)

Paradox gave him a cold look in the eyes as he examined him, as he then soon realized it was an Autobot.
“Autobot!” he said with a cold voice, he was ready to do something but thankfully Sidewire got it under control by placing his hand on Paradox’s shoulder.
“Oh so you must be an autobot, ey? Nice to meet ya.” Sidewire greeted.

“right, right.”
Flareshot discretely sheaths his dagger. He leans against the balcony’s railing and pulls out his flask. He offers a drink to Halfrunner.

“Want some?”

“Uh… Thanks. Its just that given my past everyone I’ve ever met has either been running away terrified or pleading for their life while they bleed to death.”
He admitted modestly.

“Hello there friend!”
Said the Autobot.
“My name is Torchwing. A pleasure to meet you.”