Transformers survival of the lost

Alpha was saddened, another innocent Spark snuffed out. He keeps a safe distance and tries to see if he could tell which faction this one belonged to.

Alpha informs Lock of this and asks him to inform Railfire.

1 Like

Lock alerts Railfire.

@MaxinePrimal “We got another one in the engine room.”

“Well whatever you do, don’t bring him here. I’m still fixing the damage from before. I’ll come to inspect the body myself.”

OOC: What all have I missed?

2 Likes

OOC: not a ton. The killer is know known, in meta, as a female and has killed off an entire Insecticon Centipede hive save for one and the only thing we have to go on is that this kill in the engine room is her most recent and we likely don’t know of the Insecticon eradication.

1 Like

OOC: not much. The Insecticon hive got spaced, but that’s not really a bad thing.

IC: Lock makes sure not to disturb the body.

1 Like

As did Alpha.

Railfire soon arrived and inspected the body.

@Ace

“Let’s be sure to check for explosives this time,” Lock says.

It was in a similar condition of other corpses, decepticon to

1 Like

“Better yet, dispose of the body out of the airlock once I’ve found what I need to find, and avoid the risk of setting the explosive off.”
Railfire then looks to the body.
“No different than the others. Not to mention another decpticon. As unlikely as I thought, I do believe we have an unhinged autobot on board.”

1 Like

Load, after a bit of work, gets the engine room cameras back up and running. He finds a comfortable seat in his brother’s establishment, and opts to yet again monitor the interface nonstop until the killer has been found. Even if it somehow didn’t work the last time he tried it, Load just figures he’d have to be more vigilant.

Railfire picks up the body and brings it to the nearest airlock.

1 Like

“I needed that guy to do menial labor.” Fury grumbled.

1 Like

A make bot walked up to the murder, simply nodding, before engaging in conversation, clearly close friends

1 Like

“Why don’t you let me?” Lock asks Railfire, concerned for the medic’s safety.

Load continues his watch.

“Its as I said earlier. Everyone on board has a job. Every life has value. Its such a shame this all has happened.”
Railfire said. He then gave the body to Lock.

1 Like

Lock continues to carry the body to the closest airlock.

“I think it would be wise to keep closer tabs on the autobot crew. Three for three decepticon casualties. Someone is hunting down our brethren, and for that they will die.”

1 Like

“Hey,” a Genericon greets Load, “how ya doi-”

Load interrupts the trooper by holding up a finger.

“Ahp-ahp-ahp!” he snaps. “I’m working.”

“You’re sitting on your aft, looking into a screen,” the trooper says.

“Yup,” Load affirms, “and it’s awesome. Why do you think I swiped the position from the last guy?” he rhetorically asks.

"Okay, can you guys take this somewhere that isn’t my Workspace?

1 Like