Transformers survival of the lost

OOC: could Lock verify that?

IC: Load asks the Autobot to wait as he runs this by his twin.

OOC: yes

1 Like

Lock confirmed the Autobot’s alibi.

Load grills the Autobot on his whereabouts during the other three murders.

“my room, and the bar for the last two.”

1 Like

Once again, Lock could couch for the last two.

“Any way to prove you were in your hab-suite at the time of the killing?” Load asks. He was not ruling out the possibility of there being multiple murderers.

"no "

1 Like

“Well, that’s a problem,” Load says.

Load requests that the Autobot be confined to his quarters for the time being.

The autobot complied

1 Like

Load beckons the next Autobot over.

@Ace

Alpha checked his Energon levels and found they were optimal. He checks his schedule for the day and sees he has training drills to do soon. He puts in his key code and brings out his music player. He puts one earbud in and plays calming, focused music to help him get into “the zone” for training.

1 Like

Lock remains in the “Shot”-gun; he wouldn’t have to worry about being caught alone.

1 Like

Surdus’ leg was matching too. He was a little confused, but preferred not to show this.

OOC: He turns into a car?

OOC: Yes? Nobody really gave details about the look of the leg they are searching for.

OOC: It has the Turbine of an Aircraft on the back of it

1 Like

OOC: Really? Sorry, I didn’t knew.
IC: Surdus was actually in the public.

Alpha stopped his music player and shut it down. He put it back in its lockbox and hid it back where it belonged. He took a deep breath and readied himself to leave. He had his distress beacon standing by for if he was attacked and then left his room to go to where the military drills for Autobots were taking place.

She stepped forward, “yes?” Asked the killer

1 Like

“Okay,” Load says, “what’re your weapons?”

1 Like

“I’m unarmed.”

2 Likes