Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

OOC: Ah, I see. Didn’t realize that.

1 Like

OOC: I’m fairly certain I put some sort of recap/lore-dump bit in the main sign up topic. So you might want to look at that, just to clear up any confusion.

Also funny story, I did actually try out a multiversal style RP long while ago. But it was kinda terrible.

OOC: Interesting, interesting…alright.

Well I’ll edit that.

1 Like

“That would be… Appreciated. Thanks.”
Ramjet replied. Surprised by her offer.

Railgun had sort of hoped that perhaps Railfire would have given some acknowledgement as to their statement. An official, albeit temporary, release from assisting duties. He realizes that perhaps he was being too casual and mentally notes that next time he would also need to address Railfire for such. Though he was sure the doctor would understand regardless.

This time when the tablet replies, it is directed towards Railfire, “We’ll be back to assist shortly.”

Machbreaker looks around the equipment for a portable biology scanner, intending to take it with them. And something to drain and contain substances. Once collected, the three head for their nearest passageway and make towards the location of Iota’s office.

1 Like

“Where do you live right now? Do you have quarters?” She asked inquisitively.

The medic nodded.
“Very well. Take your time.”
He said, rather pleasantly.

The arm mounted scanner could be easily detached and heald. Though the handle was meant for regular sized individuals. So the minicon may find it a bit difficult to hold.

As for the second object, there were plenty of small syringes that would be perfectly large enough for a minicon.

As they approached, they could hear the games master speaking to someone else.

“Sir. Are you sure you’re prepared for this? She hasn’t visited before now, and we both know how she isn’t exactly fond of your colosseum.”

“Please.”
Iota replied nonchalantly.
“I have my conditions and I have my deadline. As long as they are both met, everything will be fine.”

“We have our own space we dug out. You wouldn’t be able to fit though…”

Machbreaker takes the scanner regardless, but Railgun ends up being the one carrying it while Tie-Grabber caries a syringe. Though to not risk even slightly being noticed, they remain silent as they travel. However, they all were wondering just who this “she” Iota and what was likely another Vex were referring.

They try to reach a ceiling or high wall ventilation shaft to get a view of the room to try and identify who’s talking. And hopefully close enough to use the scanner on those inside from a distance. Maybe it could help them identify the speaker, or at least given them decent information.

1 Like

“How’s your energon supply?”

A ventilation shaft was easily accessible, the exit to which was high on the wall, where both individuals could be seen.

The one talking to Iota was one of his many advisors. Vex who assisted him in managing his many different business ventures. For this colosseum was merely the crown upon an enterprise of entertainment.

The advisor himself was far less decorated than Iota was. But still looked noticeably more regal than the commoners who came in to watch the fights.

The scanner yielded no clues to the specific identity of the advisor, but did give them insight into the physiology of the Vex. These beings were completely mechanical, much like cybertronians. However, there was one major difference. Where the life force of a cybertronian, the spark, was housed in the chest, the Vex had a form of essence. Some sort of gas that was spread throughout their entire body, with a seemingly large concentration in the head.

The conversation continued.

“Your grace. I simply don’t think you should be so relaxed about this. If the queen is displeased, well… I dread to even imagine what might happen.”
The advisor said.

Iota became visibly angry. The gas behind his glass face changing from a shimmering galaxy purple to more of a swirling orange and red.
“If you value your position then I suggest you don’t question my choices. The tournament will continue as planned, and everything will be fine. Now leave me be.”

The advisor was hesitant for a moment before he replied.
“Yes your grace.”
He then left the room. Now that Iota was alone, he sunk down into his chair. His face changing color once more. A pale blue with hints of green speckled throughout.

“Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine.”
He repeated to himself. Though he didn’t sound all too confident.

“We’re fine for the moment, though could always use some more.”
Ramjet replied.

“Well, I lack a mouth to taste it, so I only use what I need…now, I have a proposition to make. I don’t really have functioning hands as you can see,” she lifted up a clawed appendage to make her point, “but you do. Now, I used to be a bit of a mechanic and would love to get back into my old work. Do you think you could follow my instructions in exchange for energon? Nothing dangerous just handling of tools…” she trailed off slightly embarrassed.

Ramjet thought this over. Holding a hand to his chin and tapping his foot.

“Maybe. I’ll need to talk to my leader, Nebula. She’s the real decision maker of the team. I’ll tell her about your proposition, and see what she thinks. Then I’ll get back to you.”

A queen? And she might not like this place? That was very interesting. However, this seemed to be a good opportunity for something else while they’re here.

Railgun observes the area, seeing if from this vantage point if he could get a really good shot right into Iota’s face. And if not, where else could they get around for a vantage point to get a good frontal shot. Though to see if that would even work, he has the scanner now focus on Iota’s head to determine just how thick that faceplate of his was and if his artillery cannon could break through if he shot it.

The vantage point he was at would allow for a clear shot. However the scanner was not close enough to properly determine the structural integrity of his face.

Spirit quirked her head to the side, “Oh so there are three of you. Huh, well you’re all welcome to come over…I do enjoy having you lot around…It may help if she could actually see me as well. Typically propositions work better if both parties can get an eye for the other…”

“Right, well… I better go then. It was nice talking to you.”
Ramjet said happily before he ran back to the same hole Clawshot went in.

Railgun didn’t like that he couldn’t know how tough Iota’s shell would be, at least from here. He looks to see if they could get anywhere else that could possible be close enough to scan for that information. Though if there appears to not be without exposing them, he weighs his options.

Having not taking the shot before, he decides to take it now. He fires several shots in quick succession for the center of Iota’s face.

1 Like

They all connect. Iota’s face is cracked drastically, but does not shatter. Whips of gas seep out from the damage as he covers his face and cries out in pain, falling to the floor.

The advisor ran back in.
“Your grace! What happened!”

“What do you think! Something hit me! Something, or someone, shot me!”
Iota shouted. His gas changing to a furious crimson.

“Your grace. No one else is here. Perhaps you harmed yourself by mistake.”
The advisor said, helping Iota to his feet.

“You think I did this to myself! Outrageous!”
The games master yelled.

“What I think is that the stress of the situation is getting to you. Come. You need medical attention.”
The two walked out of the office. The advisor needing to help keep Iota stable as they walked.

1 Like

She nodded and turned back to the raptorcon, “Well that was interesting…”

Razorclaw was leaning against the wall, clearly having been waiting for her to finish. She didn’t have much interest following a conversation she could only understand half of.

“Are ya done?”
She said with a raised eyebrow.