Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Ancestor is a more accurate term. He may be born from my energon, but his creation and my contribution are many generations apart.”

@ProfSrlojohn
Maximus stayed in the open door for a while. Just long enough to enjoy the beautiful music. Today may have been a terrifying and chaotic mess, but at least he was in good company. He reflected over all that had happened. His mind hanging on the memories of his beating from Grimlock. Laying on the ground in pieces. But most of all he remembered Axis. He could hear her scream and shout with worry. The way she ran to his side without hesitation. It stirred a new kind of emotion in the young predacon. But what it was, he could not tell.

He then walked back to the barracks. Everyone was sleeping by now. Thundercracker was with his cell with Skywarp, Demolishor shared a cell with Cyclonus and so on.

When Maximus got back, one of the few that was still awake was Axis. Without a word she hugged her predacon friend. But this felt different than any other embrace he had received from her. Was it different? Physically it felt the same, but being so close to her made Maximus feel off. His mind going back to the sound of her worry and her care. It confused him.

The two walked into the barracks and found an empty cell. Each one lying down on one of the charging beds.

“Well… Sure has been one crazy day hasn’t it?”
Axis asked.

“Sure has. And I bet tomorrow might be even crazier.”
Maximus replied.

“Everything is crazier with you around.”
Axis joked. The both of them had a good laugh.

“Well… Whatever happens, I’m glad you’re here with me.”
Maximus said. Though admittedly he wasn’t sure why he’d say something like that. Shouldn’t it go without saying? Why would he point that out?

“Likewise.”
The maximal simply replied, before powering down for the night.

Spotlight observed the robot in front of him, taking a few moments before speaking.
“Greetings.”

“Ah,” Backbreaker reacts. “Alright then.”

Oddball pivots, turning his eyes to Spotlight.

Fwoo-trill-dee,” he whistles as greeting.

“That being said, I believe it would be wise to get some rest ourselves.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Backbreaker says. He bids Railfire fairwell, and departs to go power down.

Railfire nods, and returns to his own personal quarters.

@Chromeharpoon
@ProfSrlojohn
@Toa_Vladin
@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@ajtazt

A new day had begun. With the morning sun over head, the commons area was alive with activity. Everyone buzzing with excitement over recent developments.

Some bots were out in the turbines watching the first match of the say.

It was Thundercracker, facing off against a much larger jet bot. One of the higher class fighters.

The smaller decepticon whizzed around in the air, like an annoying fly buzzing around the much lager foe.

“You think you’re quick Jetfire? Well see if you can outrun this. Thunder-Cannon!”
Thundercracker fired his large gun arm at the autobot. The blast striking him acquire in the chest.

Jetfire stumbled back, though otherwise had no effect.
“Cute. But you’re no match for me Thundercracker. Turbine-WAKE!”
Jetfire reared back and stomped hard on the ground. The jet engines on his shoulders let out a powerful cyclone of wind, sending Thundercracker hurtling upwards into the electrified cage.

The decepticon flashed and sparked, giving a comically drawn out yell, and then fell back down, landing flat on his face. The crowed laughed.

“Come on Thundercracker! Get up! You can beat this lugnut!”
Skywarp shouted from the tribunes.

Maximus and Axis were their as well. Along with Hotshot.

“Way to go Jetfire! Now bring it home!”
The autobot shouted to his friend.

“STOP YELLING THE NAMES OF THE ATTACKS AND FIGHT! FIGHT!!!” Gronius yelled, standing next to Skywarp.

“Would you chill out? They’re just making it a good show. Kinda the point of the whole thing.”
Skywarp said, sounding a bit annoyed, not exactly appreciating the predacon yelling so loud so close to him.

Gronius grumbled.
“Why the hell does he yell his attacks, Skywarp? I never got it.”
OOC: Is SKywarp in his G1 appearance or he has a new design too?

“We’re performers man. We fight for an audience. You can play it serious all you want but some of us like to make a show out of it.”
Skywarp said plainly. But his attention was quickly drawn back to the ring.

Thundercracker staggered back to his feet, clearly in a considerable amount of pain.
“Eat this!”
He fired his cannon, hitting Jetfire in the face.

“AAHH”
The autobot shouted out, clutching his head. Thundercracker took this opportunity to attack. Rocketing forward, ramming into Jetfire at top speed. The larger autobot fell to the ground.

“Hell yeah! That’s how we do it!”
Skywarp shouted excitedly.

OOC: I’d imagine using his IDW design, but otherwise his personality is mostly my making.

“Huh… Now that you say it… I’ve never realised how staged some of the battles seem.”

“Well I wouldn’t say staged, but uh, yeah.”
Skywarp said.

Thundercracker whizzed around, laying down a hail of fire from his gun on to his opponent. While each blast individually did little damage, together they seemed to hurt him pretty good.

“Alright! Alright! I give in! You win!”
Jetfire shouted.

“Hoowee! Looks like everythin’ is turnin’ up Thundercracker!”
The seeker cried out with great joy and excitement.

“Hell yeah! Way to go!”
Skywarp cheard.

“There you have it folks! A surprising victory from the pint sized decepticon! Thundercracker is the winner!”
Iota’s voice echoed through the colosseum.

Backbreaker strides out of the barracks, his sword and shield stowed on his back. He walks over to Gronius.

@Toa_Vladin

“Missed the fight,” he says gruffly. “Who won?”

“My boy Thundercracker! That’s who!”
Skywarp shouted. Very clearly excited over his friend’s victory. Seeing him up this early would be a bit of a surprise. The old seeker was rarely this active or energetic.

“That’s my man! That’s my man!” Gronius yelled.

“My man Thundercracker. Sit, man.” he said, freeing him a spot next to him.

Backbreaker takes a seat beside Skywarp and Gronius.

“I wonder who’s next…”
Meanwhile, after waking up later in the morning than usual, the little Minicon Giffin approached the trio, making sure that he isn’t crushed by any bigger gladiator walking around without seeing him.

Spotlight tilts his head slightly.
“It appears you do not speak modern Cybex.” He observed aloud.
“What language do you speak, then?”

“If I remember right it’s Backbreaker and Wildsong.”
Hotshot said.
“But the next match luckily won’t be for a while.”

“Why not?” Gronius asked disappointed, as he was eager to see his sister fighting.