Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“You’ve been here as long as any of us. We get time to rest for a bit between matches. Each one is it’s own event. So the big boss doesn’t like having them immediately one after another.”

Oddball shrugs, and replies with a buzzing sound.

Backbreaker sits up as he hears his name.

“I’ll be sure to give 'em a show,” he quips.

1 Like

“Ah, I thought you were talking about a different kind of interruption. This one is just futile.”

“You better be careful there with my sister.” Gronius said, changing his tone from a casual one to a much more serious one.

“Relax,” Backbreaker groans. “I’m not gonna kill her.”

“I know that, but I don’t want you to hurt her either.”

“What are you so worried about? Getting hurt is part of the job.”
Hotshot said.

“So you wouldn’t want to be sure that your sister is OK by the time she gets out of the arena? Your twin one at that?”

“When we got one of the best medic bots on Cybertron, no. I wouldn’t be worried at all. The guy’s practically a miracle worker.”

“I never really trusted ol’ doc Railfire.” Gronius said, standing up and straightening his back.

“Did you not see the stat Maximus was in yesterday? He was crushed and missing an arm. And look at him now! Good as new.”

Maximus smiled and waved at the two.
“I can attest. Railfire is great at what he does.”

“Where did you came from?” Gronius said, surprised by Maximus’ sudden appearance.

“I’ve been here the whole time.”
Maximus said, rather confused.

Axis was with them as well. Though she wasn’t really paying attention.

Jetfire had left the arena and went to get patched up.

Thundercracker entered the tribunes to meet with his friend.

“You were amazing out there!”
Skywarp said enthusiastically.

The two hugged each other excitedly. Both very happy for Thundercracker’s victory.

OOC: You haven’t mention.
IC: Gronius silently rolled his eyes at the two’s hug.
“Right. Anyway, what I think of Railfire doesn’t matter at the moment.”

OOC: I did.

“I mean, it kinda does. Seeing as your afraid your sister might get hurt, when the entire purpose is to hurt each other.”
Hotshot said.

“Look, isn’t it obviously that I am not afraid of his skills to fix us?”

“But didn’t you just-”
Hotshot started, a bit confused.
“You know what, forget it. I’m gonna get some breakfast.”

“Sounds good to me.”
Axis replied.
The two of them, as well as Maximus, all returned to the commons area to get some food.

Gronius sighed.
Giffin, on the other hand, followed them.

The commons were alive and buzzing with activity.

Demolishor and Cyclonus were having an enthusiastic conversation with one another.

Blackout sat at a table, discreetly fiddling with something in his hands.

The various monitors played recordings of past fights. Including the Jetfire vs Thundercracker duel that had just finished, as well as the “fight” between Grimlock and Maximus that had taken place the prior day.

Gronius entered the room, but instead of going straight to eat he tried to get Demolishor, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Cyclonus and Blackout all at the same table with him with the pretext of wanting to tell them something of importance.
Giffin ran to Maximus and patted him on his leg.

All but Blackout quickly got up and sat with the Predacon. The massive helicopter decepticon however payed no attention. Only focusing on what he was fiddling with.

Maximus looked down at the minicon after he picked up his rations.
“Oh hey little guy. What’s up?”