Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

It’s like they say. Tiny robots think alike.

1 Like

@keiththelegokid

I kinda want Juliana to meet Spirit, since she’s afraid of Autobots. (Besides, I’ve been meaning to have Juliana interact with all the PC’s at least once.)

But that’s up to you.

Sounds awesome! Feel free to interact with her!

Right, if you don’t mind, maybe you could have her bump into Juliana. (In a literal sense.)

1 Like

Heh’s she’s not super clumsy. Say where’s your profile?

1 Like

Voila!

Also, I wasn’t thinking clumsy, just not looking where she was going. Whatever works.

‐--------------

@MaxinePrimal do you think you can @ me when it turns to night? Something I want to do with Ivory.

Do what?

1 Like

Pardon?

What do you mean by TLR?

ajtazt

All I can say in response is this:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yay! I’ve made enemies!

2 Likes

Alright everybody! I’m gonna need a list of all active characters. (Minicons need not apply)

I’ll be starting the tournament soon. Brackets will be completely randomized, including every named NPC and PC. Including the four tier fighters, as well as Grimlock.

Once I get a list of everyone, I’ll build the brackets, and the Tournament of Terror can begin!

See what I did there?

If the Railroad Team gets thrown into the tournament, I would be more than fine with that. My characters might not be so thrilled with the news, but could make for fun drama.

The thing is Iota hardly knows they exist. The Vex view minicons as little more than rats in the walls, and pay them even less mind than the larger bots do. If they could combine into a larger form like Armada Perceptor, or maybe went out of their way to get noticed, then they’d probably be forced to fight. As is they go completely under the radar.

Juliana and Ivory. As I’m sure you know.

1 Like

Backbreaker and Oddball are still here.

1 Like

I’m still game.

1 Like

So how’s everyone enjoying the game at the moment?

I do apologize for the painfully slow pace. I promise we’re right on the cusp of a big plot point, which should get things moving again. There’s just one thing I need to get through first.

Still enjoying it so far. Life has just gotten extra busy as of late, hence my slower amount of replies.

1 Like

That’s fine. Perfectly understandable.