Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Zipline picks up the pieces to the Caliber. “This stuff wouldn’t melt in fire, right?”

“Be careful.” said Hydro

Hammer nods as he walks towards the Goliaths right arm. “All this trouble for you.” he said chuckling as he was trying to detach the Requiem Blaster from the Goliaths right arm and as always he tried it with the out most of care.

“Don’t,” flatly says Beta Maxx. “Just… don’t.”

The Requiem Blaster is soon torn free.

1 Like

Zipline looks longingly at Coalburn’s furnace, and sighs. “Guess I’ll just carry it, then.”

Hammer was silent for the moment he grabbed the Requiem Blaster with his both hands. “I gotta say.” said Hammer as he spoke to it. “The trouble was sure all worth it.” he said trying to attach the Requiem Blaster to his right arm, he was careful about it he did not want to lose his right arm again.

From the Requiem Blaster extends a brace that travels up Hammer’s right arm and integrates into his body. The Requiem Blaster growls to life, sounding like the ragged breath of a fierce predator. Crimson Cyberglyphics light up along the jet-black armor of the weapon, and tendrils of blood-red energy curl from the barrel.

Shrill alarms sound throughout the fortress as its’ defenses prepare one final effort at containing the Requiem Blaster.

3 Likes

Maximus quickly transformed to robot mode and ran to Axis. He lifted her off the floor and held her close.

“Are you alright? How hurt are you?”
Maximus asked with a tone of urgency and worry.

“Trust me. I’m alright.”
Axis said, only sounding a little tired.

“Alright. Good. Now listen to me. If I ever act like that again, kill me. I’m better off dead.”

“Alright. I’ll keep that in mind.”
Axis said with a small laugh.

2 Likes

Hammer looks at the Requiem Blaster now being a part of him. “First I had doubts…” he said. “But now, there are no doubts anymore.” Hammer said now that he has no doubts anymore that he is truly as others said, he was a son of Megatronus.

Hammer brings up the Requiem Blaster and says.“I now know who I truly am.”

The door to the room opens, revealing a swath of drones down the hall that open fire upon our heroes.

Hammer sees the swath of drones. “Well lets put this thing to the test.” said Hammer.

“Ohoho things are getting very interesting!” said Hydro as he brought up the two hand cannons ready to attack.

“Aww, man,” Killstreak moans, holding up her blaster and firing.

Coalburn has resorted to swatting the enemies down with his head, tail, and arms.

Cargo and Zipline, not even close to being tired, fire their weapons (Zip possesses a machine gun currently) at the incoming attackers.

The drones continue to lay down fire upon our heroes.

The Acquisition Hunters’ attacks serve to chip away at their numbers.

“Hydro you might want to step aside.” said Hammer as he step forward.

Hydro nods. “Oh boy…please don’t die on me…” said Hydro a bit worried.

Hammer raises the Requiem Blaster at the drones and he activates it firing at the drones.

A beam of blinding vermillion energy lances down the corridor, obliterating many of the drones. Others are destroyed simply from being in close proximity to the blast.

2 Likes

“Wow. I just got a flashback to Aldeeran,” Zip comments.

“Back to the references, I see,” Cargo sighs.

1 Like

Hammer was amazed by its destructive capabilities.

Hydro Rex realized he didn’t even need to do something his optics were wider then a oul. “…holy…jujubeans…” he said.

“Yeahyeah, it’s pretty cool, sure,” Bootleg hurriedly says. “Now c’mon, let’s get goin’!”

Maximus watched with a sense of awe and beauty. If he could drool he would have been.

Axis was easily able to pick up on this.
“Don’t worry. You’ll get your turn. And close your mouth, or you’ll end up swallowing a bit bug.”

Maximus quickly moved forward, remembering the safest path.

Hammer and Hydro nod. The two approached Bootleg.

“Sorry…its just you know.” said Hammer.

“Its the Freaking Requiem Blaster that’s what it is.” said Hydro pretty stocked about it.

OOC: Now I GTG its pretty late at my place, sorry guys but well I do have school tomorrow. Alright thanks for everything and goodnight :slight_smile:

1 Like

OOC: In that case, I hope you don’t mind me passing the Requiem Blaster on to someone else to continue the sequence.

IC: The Requiem Blaster detaches from Hammer’s arm and clatters to the floor.

1 Like