Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Well, then, why does Unicron want to destroy the universe? The age of Chaos isn’t gonna do anything besides make the world an empty place. Unicron’ll be the only one around.”

Seraphicon tries to move something, preferably an arm.

This feels very awkward. he said.

The arm does move.

“Because Unicron is the embodiment of destruction itself. And if Unicron wishes to create his own creations, just like Primus. He will not be the only one in the universe but that outcome is not likely, since Unicron is chaos itself. He will not care if he is the only one around the universe.”

He tries to reach out to grab the Cyber Caliber.

Myriad mulled this over. “Makes enough sense if you think about it.”

As Carbon Wing grabs hold of the Cyber Caliber, the sword feels now a light and well-balanced weapon. Its’ two blades, one red, the other blue, light up.

“It does indeed. But Unicron cannot be killed, the only way for him to co-exist with Primus, if he is in a deep slumber.”

“Yeah… I suppose the heralds are trying to make up for that, then.”

“More the reason to stop them, as soon as possible.”

“Yeah. I just hope we can get to Muto first, and get those relics.”

He moves the blade to touch the pile of Knight weapons with the hopes that they would be fully repaired.

“Hmm…I’ve not been notified that the next colony is Muto. Huh…Thanks for the information I guess.”

“Oh! No problem. I wonder if we’ll pick up any new recruits.”

“Let’s hope for the best.” said Hammer.

The spear and the pair of shortswords were fully repaired, however the rest remain as they were.

“And prepare for the worst.” Myriad adds.
She stands up. “Thank you for talking! It was a nice conversation. Again, nice to meet you.”

This is so amazing! He yelled jubilantly as he saw the weapons be repaired.

This would only be heard by Coalburn as Seraphicon had no control over Carbon Wing’s voice.

“Your are very welcome. It was a privilege to meet you as well. See you again, maybe.” said Hammer as he waved with his hand goodbye.

“Yeah!” Myriad waves back and left the bar.