Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Thank you. And who might I have the honor of speaking to?” Piston asked politely, acknowledging the authority in Daybreak’s voice.

ooc: @traykar my bad I’ll delete that.

Ichor waited at the hangar

Maximus rushed to the hanger. Axis waited.

"Piston, my name is Daybreak. I used to be the leader of Cybertron up until recently.

Melieon transformed in the blink of an eye, and the command deck of the functionist shuttle began to fill up with fog.

“That is most unfortunate. Anyways, thank you for allowing my troops and I onto your ship.”
The plane landed in the hangar, and several robots clad in heavy armor and armed with weapons, both rifles and various bladed weapons, exited via the loading ramp. The squad approached the assembly of robots, and the one in front asked, “May we speak with Daybreak?”

OOC: If it’s okay with you, could I control and name the soldiers?

The two drones manning the shuttle attempt to search through the fog for the cause of the sudden disturbance, as two more stand around the Functionist diplomat to try and protect him.

OOC: I’d prefer that I control them, please.

IC: Daybreak was on her way to the hangar at that moment.

1 Like

“Do you believe in magic?” Asked a dapper bot, with the voice of a gentleman. “because if you do, or even if you don’t, you’re in for quite a show.”

2 Likes

ooc: Cool.

IC: The plane suddenly started shifting, the panels moving and gears rotating. In less then a few seconds, a huge, towering robot stood one one knee, looking down at the assembly. Piston waited patiently for Daybreak.

Maximus waited, ready for combat.

“greetings,” said ichor, offering to shake his hand

“Don’t roll out the welcome wagon! These are the bad guys!”
Maximus said.

Ichor glared at Maximus

Piston shook Ichor’s hand. “Same to you.”
He looked at Maximus. “On the contrary, the Functonists are the ones who must be exterminated. They took over our world. We’re only fighting back.”
@MaxinePrimal

“I am general ichor of bellator,” he introduced himself, “and you are…”

“Piston. Of Muto, as you could probably tell.”

“Those are the ones I was talking about! And they said they were sending a ship here. So how do we know you’re not one of them?”
Maximus said accusingly, pointing his new spear at the large bot.

Piston calmly moved the tip of the spear away with his finger. “Because they would have tried to take control. They are impatient. As you can see, I am quite the opposite.”

“Likely story pal. I’m keeping my eye on you. All four of them.”
Maximus said, lowering his weapon.

“pardon my friend’s… suspicion, he typically isn’t like that.”