Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

OOC: Oh finally, man I think I’m already sweating by just thinking about those long dang stairs :joy:

IC: Hammer still followed the group into the capitol building’s corridors.

“For the love of Primus.” Seraphicon muttered, “Does anyone here have Chompazoid tranquilizer?” He asked the people in the square (via yelling) as he began to set the stun gun to a higher level.

Sorry, Ironjaw, but I am not going to let you get us in trouble because you got peckish. he thought.

1 Like

“Chompazoid… Must… Consume!!!”
Ironjaw yelled as he was crawling faster and faster. Warya was too far away to see this, while Hornblow was just enjoying the show.

Piston walks behind the group now.

Myriad follows Daybreak, taking the architecture of the corridors in and admiring, well, everything.

“Stand down!” Seraphicon yelled as he fired another tazer shot at Ironjaw, “Do you want me to put you into stasis lock?”

The laser did it’s purpose for a few seconds, before Ironjaw continued going forward.
“Must… Consume!”
Seraphicon would have to try to stop him another way.

Native Mutans begin to approach the group, some gathering near the monument.

“Aw, frak!” Bootleg laments from another corner of the city. “I’m so frakkin’ lost!”

4 Likes

“Wayra, please tell me you have the Chimera Stone.” He asked. He hoped that if Liege was in range, he would borrow his ability to make cybervenom darts and put Ironjaw into stasis lock.

Seraphicon sends all the relic hunters full maps of the city.

“No no, not abomination, Magician”

Warya was nowhere to be seen.
Ironjaw was almost touching the monument with the top of his claws.
“Almost…”

Seraphicon lept up and attempted a flying dive kick on a pressure point on the guy’s neck that usually folks use a knifehand strike to knock someone out.

1 Like

“Hmm what’s this ?” asked Hammer, as he took a closer look. “Uh it would seem Seraphicon has send me full maps of the city. Thanks.” said Hammer.

OOC: None taken
IC: studied the map seraphicon had given him, though he had gone with flux to plan

1 Like

The neck was covered in armor. The effects of the shock disappeared, and Ironjaw threw Seraphicon off him with all of his force.
“UNLEASH THE BEAST! UNLEASH THE HUNGER!”
Ironjaw jumped on the statue and started to eat it.

“Oh hey,” reacts Bootleg as he receives the map, “that’s convenient.”

“Call it what you will,” supposes the diplomat as he fires the pistol at Melieon’s chest.[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:5008, topic:46844”]
Ironjaw jumped on the statue and started to eat
[/quote]

The liquid metal thrashes about in Ironjaw’s inards, causing the Chompazoid pain as it tries to rejoin the rest of the monument.

“Okay,” Seraphicon said as he got up, “That does it!” He sends out a distress signal to Liege Maximo telling him that Ironjaw needed to take a nap ASAP.

He charges his pistol to a higher shock level and fires at Ironjaw to try and stun him.

This guy needs some lessons on self-control. he thought.

1 Like

Ironjaw was mostly on the side of the statue, so the movement wasn’t really affecting him, tho he was moving away from some of the moving parts.

The fire was affecting him, however the growing levels of power were making the effects go away quicker.

Modex died.

Seraphicon looks for any non-metallic things to try stuffing down the Chompazoid’s gullet.

Every centimeter of the monument qualified as a moving part, which begins to shy away from Ironjaw’s reach. The liquid metal he had consumed continues to thrash about within the Chompazoid.

The diplomat scoffs and walks over to the shuttle’s control panel.