Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I have an idea.” Dicius said. “Why don’t we throw in our Chompazoid? He would destroy the factory quite easily.”

2 Likes

“Myriad,” Seraphicon said on the comlink, “Can you do me a favor?”

Ichor nods

“A Chompazoid ?” asked Hammer, as he didn’t know what Dicius was talking about.

“Yeah, sure, anything that gets me out of here.”

@Ace
Piston looks at Ichor. “Anything else?”

“Basically, a giant Cybertronian species that eats metal. If it eats more metal, it becomes more powerful and eats more and becomes even more powerful, so on. We have one.” Dicius explained.

1 Like

“I don’t believe so.”

1 Like

Piston nodded. “Flux, what do you think? Take out the factory and shpyard, and the the fortress?”
@Chromeharpoon

“Well that is a good idea, if the Chompazoid can eat quickly then it might get the job then. But someone must be there for backup. Incase if the plan fails.” said Hammer.

“Us.”

“Ironjaw went on a feeding frenzy rampage and is now falling down a chasm and I’m getting the Cryosaber and Apex Armor so I can put him in stasis and help carry the guy.” He said, “I need you to get him to safety and alive before he goes crunch if he hits the ground.”

“Got it. Might I suggest we direct him at a factory? It would help out cause here.”

myriad transformed and flew out of the base, towards the falling Chompazoid.

“Well do you know where this Chompazoid is ?” asked Hammer, trying to seek out information, as he considers the idea.

OOC: Plus I would actually like if I would see Ironjaw destroy a factory by eating it. That would be cool actually.

1 Like

“I saw him going with the others in the city.” Hecate said.

“If he’s still hungry and is willing to, I see no reason why not.” Seraphicon said as he picks up the Apex Armor and Cryosaber.

OOC: Chrome said in the PM, post 2932, that aside from the Enigma and Chimera Stone, all the relics are in the armory and am playing as if that were the case; sorry if this is confusing or contradictory to anything going on.

1 Like

“Hm, then I’ll suggest to start finding him, if it wishes to help.” said Hammer. Then he looked at Piston. “So does that sound like a convincing plan ?” asked Hammer (@meepinater)

1 Like

Chopbot commed Ironjaw.
C: “Hey big guy, where are you?”

##I: “I AM FALLING TO THE CENTER OF THE GOD SLAG PLANET!!!”

C: “Ha ha! Really now, where are you?”

1 Like

Myriad flew under Ironjaw and caught him by a leg with a grapple hook. She flew upwards, but Ironjaw was too heavy. “I can’t pull him, he’s too big!”
@Toa_Vladin
@BlackBeltGamer98

Piston shrugged. “It sounds good to me. Be warned, thoygh, and try not to attract the attention of the Functionalists before you get to the factory.”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Ironjaw was not only too heavy, but he would likely drag her down with him.

Seraphicon puts on the Apex Armor and jets out of the ship, holding the Cryosaber and looking for Ironjaw.

“What’s your location?” Seraphicon asked Myriad on the comlink.

1 Like