Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“What else is new?” He asked, remembering how he reacted when he tried to do so on his own right before they arrived at Spirabilis.

Firestorm’s vitals begin to behave weirdly; it wasn’t anything life-threatening but the brain activity was unusual, like it separating into three parts.

“Fair point.”

Bootleg is understandably concerned.

Two signals were known: Firestorm and Dark but the third was…messy and was part of them both.

Seraphicon doesn’t say anything. He just looks at her, waiting to hear if she would do what he asked or not. Either way, will respect her decision and try not to get in her way.

“As luck would seem to have it, our next stop is Alchemists colony,” Daybreak points out.

“Very well. I’ll leave it to you.”

He nods and asks if a scan could be run across the ship for Dark Energon.

Such a scan would reveal that Dark Energon existed in three locations on she ship: the laboratory (where Rai’kaiser currently was working), sickbay (where Simulare was still undergoing repairs, and the stockpile that Rai’kaiser synthesized while on Eukaris.

Seraphicon asks that the Synthetic Dark Energon supply be the thing that is addressed first, and discretely, by being put under Daybreak’s supervision and guarded by security personnel so that Simulare and Rai’kaiser can be weaned off of it before anything else.

“Acting discretely might make it appear as though our intentions are less than pure,” points out Daybreak. “It might be better if we confronted Rai’kaiser directly and inform precisely of our intentions, regardless of how he reacts. It’ll be a while before we reach Elementum.”

Rai’kaiser stored the corrupted energon on his person and headed towards his quarters

“May I ask if we could try to speak with Liege about how to handle this?” He said with a nod, “His way with words may help minimize hostilities caused by these actions.” He didn’t want to cause a fight on the ship.
Firestorm’s mind began to try and repair what damage there was to it.

“It probably wouldn’t hurt.”

OOC: GTG again.

Seraphicon nods, “Let’s see where he is.” He said, looking for the Prime of Lies.

OOC: understood.

ooc: So… what’s going on? Are we still flying?

IC: Myriad sat in her hab suite.

Treadfin and Whetstone were in the cafeteria.

OOC: yep.

IC: Beta Maxx was enjoying a glass of Engex. How he was doing so, considering his lack of an actual mouth, was a mystery indeed.

Liege Maximo lounged in one of deck one’s common areas.

2 Likes

Zipline recalls his solo adventures with all three fellow hunters in the hangar. Coalburn curls up, yawning with a slow burst of flame, Cargo gives his partner undivided attention, and Killstreak (who seems much happier than ever before) rests her back against the wall, listening.

“24,000 of them all, I didn’t know how many I would have to kill before the planet would be free…” the storyteller recites, “and so I killed all of them. With some minor help from a giant ‘Hulk Smash’.”

2 Likes

Sol puts the corrupt substance bear the dark energon, sealing it away into a safe for safe keeping, with the previous escapade finished seraphicon would resume pestering him and he needed to be prepared

Windstripe looks at the predacon. He decides not to bother and he goes into his alt-mode to drive away.

Hyper-Light sits in the med-bay, just about fully recovered. He wonders what actions he should do next.

Asrar wanders the ship’s halls. He wanders aimlessly as if he needs to do something, but doesn’t know what it is.

Adversary goes to a mechanic’s room to repair his weapons.

S.Steel goes to rearm himself, as he lost most of his ranged weapons.

Thanks to timeskips, plot convenience, and the like Windstripe was on the ship with everyone else.

Bootleg snaps his fingers to get Hyper-light’s attention.

1 Like

Hyper-light looks at Bootleg/

Windstripe wanders around the ship.

" ‘Ey, buddy," says Bootleg. "I get you’re new here an’ all, but I need ya to run down to the armory real quick an’ get the Triptych Mask," he requests, assuming that Hyper-Light had a basic understanding Cybertronian lore and would know what he was talking about.

He points to Firestorm. “This guy’s head’s all frakked up right now, an’ you’re gonna use the mask to play Psychonaut an’ get it straightened out.”