“hold this,” he said, handing her a vial

“Close.”
He answered simply.

“What’s this?”
She said, taking it.

“corrupted energon, extremely toxic, and may be able to mask his scent.”

“Sounds more like it could kill us!”

“don’t drink it and you’ll be fine.”

“Erm, if Maximus just becomes aware that it’s me, and not some mechanimal, he’ll come to his senses right?” Liege Maximo asks.

The corrupted Energon would do little to mask Maximo’s scent.

“Hell no. I don’t trust you.”

“Uh… Hopeful?”
She said, entirely unsure in her answer.

“Worth a shot,” decides Maximo.

He shrugged, “I tried to help.” He replied before downing the vial, that in all actuality was regular energon

Bootleg was in the medbay, laughing his skidplate off.

@meepinater

Maximus hurried his pace, getting close.

“Screw it!”
Axis grabbed Liege again and started running. Quickly she transformed into beast mode ans flew through the halls, never dropping liege.

Maximo studied his new form. Depressingly, he found he only stood at around nine feet tall, with a limber figure and a large transparent dome on his left pectoral that showed his pulsing spark. Fortunately, however, the bladed ears relocated to his forearms in robot mode, and had compacted slightly to be better used as weapons.

“Okay. Running won’t work forever. Probably won’t work for five minutes. We need a plan.”
Axis said, half to herself and half to Liege.

“How about you just talk some sense into your partner?” suggests Liege Maximo.

“And if that doesn’t work?”

“You got us into this predicament,” Maximo says, “it’s your responsibility to see us out of it.”

So, this is what I get for trying to turn over a new leaf, eh?

“Fine, fine. I just need to think of what to- AHH!”
Axis shouted as she was pulled to the ground. Maximus was on top of her, and instantly snapped out of his hunting mode when he saw her.

“Axis? What’s going on? Wait, why do you have living food?”

“Uh… Its a long story…”
She replied.

2 Likes

“Maximus, it’s me!” informs a nervous Liege Maximo. “You know, Liege Maximo, Prime of Lies, the Fallen…”

“…You probably have no idea as to what any of that means, don’t you?” he realizes.

1 Like