Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

All the Maximi were hanging out in the bridge, Axis included.

1 Like

Hammer and Hydro Rex entered the Bridge.

“Alright, whats the plan?” Hammer asked the folks inside the Bridge.

“Ugh, this’s makin’ my head hurt,” both Bootlegs groan simultaneously.

Teletraan Iota frowns.

“Well… get Rhisling and fix this trans-dimensional [bleep], obviously.”

“…Wait a minute, I have a censor program?”

4 Likes

Hammer nods.“I spoke with Vector Prime using the Triptych Mask and he told me that the Rhisiling will fix everything, though time is not an ally, because the ill.effects are spreading out from the nexus causing more further chaos, so we should get the relic and repair the damages on Vector’s colony swiftly.” Hammer said.

“…”

“…That’s…”

“…Didn’t I just say most of that?” Iota asks, looking around at everyone on the bridge.

2 Likes

Hammer shrugs “I don’t know, I just got here. Probably when you finished telling everyone the same thing I told you, I arrived here.”

“Whatever,” Iota quickly dismisses the issue.

“Now, I’ll sit back here and play Mission Control and guide you guys to the sword. Sound like a plan?”

“Yes, it sounds like a plan.” Hammer replies.

“This is the final colony,” Beta Maxx reminds our heroes. “The heralds will be pulling out all the proverbial stops this time; I recommend we do the same.”

“And I think I know what I’ll have besides me when they arrive.” Hammer said, Beta Maxx would know what he meant.

“Wouldn’t the heralds confront with the same issue we are confronting with?” Soundbraker pointed out.

Beta Maxx nods.

“Right.”

“Oh, y’all’re on some grand, planet-hoppin’ quest to save your universe, too, eh?” AU Bootleg asks.

“It’s possible,” responds AU Iota. “But, if anything, that might be more of a problem for us.”

“Yes.” Hammer answered AU Bootleg’s question.

“Or more of a help.” Sparkplug said. “What if their alternatives will be good guys?”

“Huh. Neat-o.”

“I wouldn’t bet on it,” AU Iota doubts.

“While not impossible, per se, it’s highly unlikely,” Beta Maxx agrees with the AI.

1 Like

Hammer nods.

“Yeah and we are pretty much the heroes of this Universe…and I assuming you are as well to your Universe, right?” Hydro Rex asked.

“E-yup,” AU Bootleg proudly confirms.

“Yo that’s awesome.” says Hydro a bit excited.

As Coalburn wanders around the ship, he turns back to check on his follower. He was greeted by not one but three juvenile Spinosaurs, each eagerly looking up at him.

“Here she is,” Absolution announces above the still Killstreak lying on the ground. While she looked a lot different, her face and stature remained recognizable.

The villainous Killstreak gazed upon her AU’s successor with a creepy curiosity. “Thank you, me,” she smiles, holding up both hands. The handcuffs dangles uselessly from one.

“What? How did you-“

“A magician never spoils her secrets,” the criminal cackles, throwing a wicked poison dagger into Absolution’s chest. She whips out another one, preparing to stab Killstreak. The victim’s eyes widen, but she was still unable to move. “This won’t be personal, child. I’m just here to set your friend on the right track.”

Absolution stands, tackling her other self. The dagger wound leaks Energon, tinted green from the poison. “This is the right track,” she spits, punching her into the wall.

Zipline decides to find Coalburn, Firestorm, or anyone he’d recognize as native to his universe. “Gah! I’d even take the Insecticon right now…”

1 Like

“Yeah, I guess,” responds AU Bootleg.

Both Ironclads happen to wander into the hall. Both were rather confused by the sight of an organic Spinosaur and its’ young aboard the ship- AU Ironclad moreso, as this version of the warrior was largely unfamiliar with Terran life-forms.

1 Like