Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“And then what? We go back to Cybertron so Nemesis can break the Matrix a second time? I don’t belong here! I’m not a hero, or a fighter, I barely know anything about the primes! I made the mistake of thinking I could be important. The only reason I went on this stupid quest was because Maximus wanted to see the stars or fix some emotional problems or whatever the frag his reasoning is! I just want to go home…”

Ichor turned away

Seraphicon tries again at making a container for the Matrix’s remains.

Father Auros sends the coordinates to Teletraan Iota, “Get ready to leave for these coordinates when able and everyone is aboard.” He said.

“This time, we’ll have Optimus and he helped bring them down once before…he may be able to help us do the same again.” Firestorm told Axis, his tone showed he believed every word of what he just said.

“You personally interviewed each Prime, helped save several world’s and have survived this entire adventure of overthrowing terrorists, surviving a death trap laden fortress and have survived the Heralds several times.” Firestorm said.

The attempt is successful.

A warbled, distorted chime sounds.

“Af-…af-…-irm…-ative,” acknowledges the synthesized voice of our universe’s Teletraan Iota, faint and choppy.

“I have another idea,” Ironclad pipes up, holding the Triptych Mask in one hand, and Rhisling in the other.

“Good. That means someone else can save the day. I’ll wait in the ship.”
Axis then walked into Ichor’s ship and found a place to sit. Maximus, having woken up earlier and gotten filled in on what happened, followed.

Zipline and his crew enter the stellarium. “Ah, here you are! I was hoping to only have to sit through a summary, meetings tend to bore me!”

“We got lost,” Coalburn reveals.

“We did not, we just…

######never knew where the stellarium was in the first place.”#

Seraphicon puts all of the Matrix’s remains in the container and brings Liege’s body and the relics he had to the ship.

Firestorm gives Bootleg and Beta Maxx a lift to the ship.

Liege Maximo was, for the moment, alive, but only barely so.

Ichor, being said ship watched awkwardly

Seraphicon drops off Liege at sickbay and goes to the engine room, carrying the Forge.

“So uh-”
Maximus started.

“Don’t. Just, don’t.”
Axis interrupted.

“Axis, I know things look tough, but we’re going to fix this. I know we can.”

“I don’t care. I’m not a hero. I thought I was, but I’m not. I’m just some nobody from Eukaris, that signed up for something she couldn’t handle.”

“But what about pulling the Star Saber out of the lake? That was special.”

“Anyone else could have done that. Almost every other bot on our team has been able to wield it. The only reason I grabbed it first was because the others were hesitating.”

“What about your fight with Nemesis? And when you chopped his arm off? That was awesome!”

“I also had the chance to kill him. And if I did, we wouldn’t be in this mess. We’d be home by now.”

Maximus paused for a moment as he tried to think of one last way to encourage her love.

“You know, not everyone gets their own statue. Those are usually for the most heroic acts.”

“Alright, fine. When we get to whatever planet Optimus is on, I’ll go with the others. But when we’re on Cybertron, I’m sitting that one out.”
Axis finally conceded. Though more out of frustration rather than actual convincing.

1 Like

“should I…” Began Ichor, to which kladi shook her head

“Can I take the moment to say how happy I am to talk again?” Coalburn asks.

Killstreak appears at the door. “If anyone wants to skip the repairs, I have a shuttle I can fit a dozen or so of you guys in.”

“A good thought, Killstreak,” Beta Maxx commends the hunter, “however the Divider couldn’t get us to Cybertron in time to have a chance at stopping the Heralds. We should working to hasten the Excalibur’s repairs.”

Ironclad holds Rhisling and the Triptych Mask. The Blade of Time was still repairing itself.

“I have a plan, if anyone wants to hear it.”

Seraphicon swings the Forge to strike the engines with the intent to accelerate the repairs of them and the ship as much as possible.

The strike causes tendrils of the forces power to race across the engines, hastening their repairs. The Aevan engineers are thankful for the help as they continue working.

“I propose we divide our forces,” Ironclad says.

“When the ship is repaired, half our number will take it to Trecedim. Meanwhile, I will use the Triptych Mask and Rhisling- once it’s fully mended- to warp the rest to Cybertron. We’ll do all we can to delay the Heralds until the Matrix is repaired.”

Hammer and Hydro Rex were just dead speechless, seeing the Matrix destroyed and their ■■■■■■■ was truly a terrible loss.

Hammer and Hydro Rex walked towards a opened area.

Hammer’s body began to glow with a crimsoned red color throughout, Hydro notices, he did know why it was happening but he still asked just to break the salience.

“Everything…alright?” Hydro asked knowing that nothing was alright and that by asking he made it even worse.

Hammer’s eyes began glowing even more as he took the Requiem Blaster and attached it to his right forearm, he aimed it at the skies. “NOOOO!” Hammer yelled in a deeper tone, as he shot five blasts into the skies.

In Hammer’s wie somehow the hope was lost and he feels terrible about it, that he couldn’t do nothing to prevent the Matrix from being destroyed, his anger was not that of a demon it was a righteous anger.

Axis and Maximus prepared to go to Trecedim. Axis of course took the Star Saber, and Maximus took the chimera stone.

“We, as usual, will go where we’re needed,” Cargo speaks for the two pieces of Hauler.

Coalburn nods in agreement.

Killstreak offers no opinion.

Dicius was staying on a rock, thinking. A lot of things happened in the last few hours: Liege died, the Matrix was destroyed, the Heralds won, and his meme-d self disappeared.
He sighed, hardly and full of sadness. What are we going to do now? he thought. All of this for nothing. His sadness was slowly replaced by range. He jumped up on his feet.
“All of this for nothing! I swear I will kill those Heralds, even if it is the last thing I am doing!”
And after he said this, he commed Daybrake.
“Daybrake, where can I find the relics, now that the ship is being repaired?”