Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Axis sits. All she could do now was wait. Maximus sat next to her.

“It basically means ‘endtimes’ or ‘end of the world’; when things are looking like it will all end and death is in the immediate future.” He explains, seeing her confusion.

“Hey, fellow Fathers!” Auros called on the comlink. The other Angelicon leaders were surprised to hear their lost brother’s voice. “I hope you don’t mind me and my friends lending a hand.”

“Teletraan Iota, let’s go save the Matrix.” Seraphicon said as he sat down, praying that they would make it back to Cybertron in time to save it. “Full speed ahead to Trecedim, please.” He said.

1 Like

“Oh don’t forget to tell them about me.” Hydro chuckles.“Oh and that we are basically bringing a son of Megatronus into battle.”

“They’ll find out soon enough.” Auros promised pointing at the Requiem Blaster.

1 Like

Piston hefts his hammer, and Myriad forms Blackgem with Emerald.

“It would be about time to see what its capable of.” Hammer said.

1 Like

Killstreak and Coalburn meet again in the hangar, by the Divider.

“Back together again, huh?” Killstreak muses.

“Without a plus one in the brain, this time,” Coalburn adds.

“How’d you hear about that?”

“Well, Cargo told Zip, who told me. I knew something happened. After Beta Maxx joined, you got a lot nicer, and then a random bot came from Astrum that you seemed to hate.”

“We have a history.”

2 Likes

Whetstone stands on the bridge of the Excalibur, watching the space for threats.

“A-firmative,” complies the synthesized voice of Teletraan Iota as the ship fades to Transwarp.

Liege Maximo and Beta Maxx had elected to remain aboard.

As the sun began to set behind the Hydrax Plateau, a gangly terrorcon lunges at Chaplain, pinning him to the ground and biting into his shoulder. Throughout the battlefield, the forces of good were being overwhelmed, and the battleships in orbit could not penetrate the Sparkchamber’s defenses. All seemed lost…

But then a pillar of green-white energy lances into the ground amidst the battling armies, bathing the nearby metal hills in its’ glow. Terrorcons and Cybertronians alike pause to stare at in wonder, as it fades to reveal Ironclad and those who had joined him.

Bootleg, Salvage, Razorwing, Daybreak, Nightfall, and Overgrowth draw and deploy their various weapons, ready for battle.

“Yeah, was-SUP!” Bootleg hollers. “Cavalry’s here, motha-ack!”

Bootleg’s one-liner is cut short as his voicebox shorts out and censors him.

“Oh yeah, badaft entrance, for the win!” Salvage bellows.

4 Likes

Seraphicon was visibly worried as he held the container holding the Matrix’s Remains close to him.

Firestorm, giving a valiant effort to try and keep it to a minimum, was in a fair bit of pain as he felt the Dead Matrix’s signal through Dark’s Spark.

Fathers Auros brought out the Star Saber, “We need to buy the others time to get Optimus, fix the Matrix and get back here.” He said to the team, “Let’s show these monsters what happens when they decide they can write the rules around here.”

1 Like

Hammer placed the Rifle down and took the Requiem Blaster and attached it to his right forearm.

Hydro Rex grabs the Cryo Saber and grips it. “Get ready to chill.” Hydro said.

1 Like

Absolution primes her blasters, a steady blue glow flashing as she begins firing at the undead.

Cargo instantly begins firing, shoulder-to-shoulder with Zip.

“I should have brought something other than my net gun!” the other half cries as he begins firing traps at the zombies.

“You can use this artillery cannon.” Hammer told them.

Zip holds out his hands, and image similar to that of a hungry infant.

Ichor unfolded his mace and charged, with kladi riding his shoulder, and attempted to make the scythe a gattling gun

Axis sat and waited. Her mind swirled with thoughts and emotions. Frustration, stress, doubt, hopelessness, guilt, sadness, anger, worry, fear, and many more.

Maximus could tell something was wrong. He grabbed his dearest love and held her close.

“It’s going to be alright. I know we’ll make it through this.”
Maximus said, attempting to comfort her.

“But how do you know? You can’t just say everything is going to go well and expect it to.”
Axis replied.

Maximus thought for a moment. He reflected on everything they had been through since joining. Everything he had experienced since meeting Axis. He looked down at the blue bird bot in his arms, and spoke.
“Where courage, and pride fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all”

“That was oddly poetic of you.”
Axis remarked.

“I have my moments.”
Maximus said with a smile.

4 Likes

Our heroes attacks cut into the undead around them, turning the tide of the battle.

All the heralds were currently within Unicron’s sparkchamber.

The Scythe complies.

1 Like

She began firing

Hydro Rex waves with the Cryo Saber at them sending freezing waves as Hammer started aiming and firing at them with the Requiem Blaster.

ooc: Dangit. any way I can go there?

Piston swung his hammer in great strokes, attempting to smash several Terrorcons at once.

Blackgem unleashed a massive stream of bullets from her repeater, firing it at the terrorcons while she sliced at any that came close with her glaive.