Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: And why did you replied to me?
IC: Hecate turned on the ship as well and took off.

Jewel was on her way though she thought to herself “It is a bit to quiet for my liking
So she puts her ship into auto-pilot and goes to her music gallery.
"Let’s see, let’s see, hmm no, no, aa there "
She played a classic. Return To Sender by Elvis Presley
And sat in her chair and took the control on the ship. She almost reached her destination

Hecate landed her ship in front of the building. Two guards helped Dicius with their things and put Clara’s AIticon body inside it. Clara herself was in two places now: one in the ship, and one in the main computer of the building.
“Clara will help you.” Dicius said to a Dinobot, his second in command.
“Thank you, mister Dicius.”
“No problem.”
He entered in the ship and looked at the Dinobot.
“If we don’t give any life signal in five days, then send a team to find us. If the team is not responding in three days, activate The Red Protocol. If the protocol failes as well, try to contact any leader of the Commonwealth that is stil on our side.”
“Sir, yes sir!”
Dicius smiled and entered inside. He checked if everything was there, and then sat down on the seat next to Hecate.
“Are we ready?” His wife said.
“Hell yeah!”
The two hit each other’s lower arms, like a high five, but with no hands. Clara turned on the ship, and set the course for Big Apple, Junkion.

1 Like

Treadfin sat in his workshop, tinkering with his rifle.
“Beep Beep Beep!” his alert system chirped. “Incoming message!”

“Play…” said Treadfin.
“To all autobots and decepticons on Junkion-- if you are still loyal to cybertron, come to the ship Javelin. There is a situation on our homeworld that needs your help. thank you in advance.”
Treadfin looked over at his computer. “Locate the ship Javelin, please.”
the computer whirred and clicked. “It is located in the nearest spaceport. name unknown. log incomplete.”
Treadfin stood up. “Thanks! I’m heading out. keep the shop running while I’m away, please.” He transformed into his alt mode and drove to the spaceport. as he neared the door, he noticed a group of robots, not unlike himself… in the fact that they were cybertronian. Treadfin transformed back into robot mode and walked over. He looked up at the closest 'tronian. “Could you please tell me where the spaceship javelin is?”

The bots point Treadfin in the direction of the shipyard in which the Javelin was resting.

Windstripe explores the Javelin. He wonders what they could do to defeat the heralds, seeing as they posed a massive threat to the cybertronian commonwealth. He ponders around the Javelin, soon walking in circles. He walks around hoping to grasp onto a plausible strategy that didn’t include basically nuking the place.

Team Neo-Wreckers walk around and try to greet the cybertronians that they meet. It might be best if they find a few brave sparks to join their team.

1 Like

The Seraphicon, Ironjaw, Skorn, the Micromasters, Cargo, Zipline, the neo-Wreckers, Windstripe, and (any other member of the team that I missed) are called to the bridge.

@BlackBeltGamer98

@Jcton

@Ace

@Toa_Vladin

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

@anybodyelseImissed

Team Neo-Wreckers head to the bridge, slight happy that they are now and “official” team. Windstripe heads up, still preparing his hypothetical plan.

Sol was still there

Seraphicon makes his way to the bridge.

Bootleg and Salvage lean against a control panel.

“What’s this about?” the latter wonders aloud.

I have a few ideas. he thought, figuring that this was a briefing of sorts.

She arrived at the location. The song was almost over.
Jewel: “Wait, this isn’t the Tower, huh, something is wrong”
She landed her ship. She closed the motor of the ship, and went silent.
Jewel opens the back hatch door. She exit the ship, and after she was outside.
Jewel closed the ship with her device.
“Okay, what place has he brought me here ?
Then she heard a voice behind her
“Because it ain’t the tower”
Jewel looked behind her and saw it was Voltex
She ran at him and hugged him tightly " I’ve missed you soo much”
Voltex looks at her and sees her beautiful eyes " I’ve missed you too, my river lily"
And they kissed each other with passion. Once that was done. Voltex said “Now, you and I have a lot to catch up to” He opened the ground bridge, and they entered it. Once they have arrived, the ground bridge was closed.

OOC: NOTE! I won’t be having any lemons, I will only say, kissing, cuddling, and make out session, which will only involve the 2 things which I have said. kissing and cuddling. And don’t think when I say make out session that I mean, what we humans do. Be like an 13 year old boy, which doesn’t know 1 + 1 = 2 okay ? I hope it is right with you @Chromeharpoon 'cause robots have feelings too…

OOC: a general rule of thumb for content in general in this RP would be to keep things between PG-PG13, for the most part.

OOC: Well what I have described it is PG-13 right ? like its nothing bad

OOC: yes, it’s fine.

1 Like

Seraphicon stands at attention, waiting to be informed of why the group was gathered.

“you’re to tense,” notes sol

Seraphicon relaxed a bit but still stood at attention.

Sol took another sip from his glass