Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Does the name really matter that much to you?” Nightfall asks.

“yes, if we’re hopping around the stars I’d rather do so without a horribly cliche name.”

The name is of little consequence,” Daybreak insists. “The important part is it’s fast, it’s well-armed, and it’s ready and raring to go on Gigantion.”

“the name is part of a impression you make to others,”

Daybreak sighs.

“Cliche it may be,” Salvage levels with Shadow, “but I wouldn’t say makes a bad impression, would it?”

Treadfin walks into the bridge at this point. “This the Javelin?” He notices all the transformers and other beings assembled. “Anything I should know…?” Treadfin inquires nervously.

ooc: did I mention in my bio that he can be incredibly nervous at times?

“it makes us sound unoriginal.”

“There’s two things I’d like to know,” says Daybreak, “Who are you? And how did you get aboard?”

1 Like

Windstripe replies to that,
"Are we original? Last I check our goal has been done before and honestly I think we could look to our ancestors a bit more.

Team Neo-Wreckers had nothing to say about the name.

2 Likes

“Whoa, there… take it easy!” Treadfin backs away with his hands raised, an apprehensive look on his face. “I’m Treadfin… former autobot… great at building things. as for I got in, I just opened the door!” Treadfin points at the open door. “I also might have unlocked it with a special key of mine… but that doesn’t matter!”

Treadfin shakes his hands, as if to tell Daybreak to not worry about it. “So I heard you guys were saving cybertron… I got run outta there after those… whatever you call 'ems took over. Since you guys are heading back, I figured that means taking them out. So I’m in.”

1 Like

“…Well… welcome aboard?”

“i don’t like him.”

“Thanks. what were you saying about the Excalibur? I’ve heard about it, but not much.”
Treadfin sat down, legs crossed and ready to listen to whatever Daybreak had to say.

Windstripe looks at him,
“Since, he already knows he might as well stay, under the condition that some one agrees to watch him. Though I doubt he’d do anything.”

1 Like

Treadfin looks up at Windstripe. “Dude. I’m only slightly bigger than a minicon. the best I could do is headbutt your leg or something.”

1 Like

Daybreak sighs again.

The universe may very well be at stake, and WHAT are we doing in the meantime?

2 Likes

treadfin claps his hands. “So! are we gonna do something besides talk about me, or are you guys gonna be lame and… talk about me, I guess.”

“Probably talk for another day or two,” Bootleg says. “We do that a lot.”

“I blame management for that,” said Sol sarcastically

1 Like

Treadfin looks at bootleg. “You guys can talk, I’m gonna fly us outta here.”
The small autobot walks over to the console and starts preparing the flight sequence…

ooc: I know that we can’t take the javelin, my plan is that somebody’s gonna stop Treadfin…

oh yeah! can somebody stop treadfin?