Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Beginnng to grow tired of his seemingly pointless chase, Swingstep begins to slow, now considering the possibility he’s being ignored rather than undiscovered.

Chromeharpoon realizes he’s made an error.

Salvage looks out Stoneflow’s viewport to see, of all things, a golf cart following the convoy. He alerts Bootleg, who slows the hauler to fall back next to the cart.

" “Ey there,” the minicon greets Swingstep.

2 Likes

Stoneflow continues blissfully ignoring the Cart Its slow and cumbersome. I don’t need a Golfer on this hard journey. Unless he gives me some good Figma Anime Girls figures.

2 Likes

OOC: he doesn’t need it to fly, just be a base.
IC: haliaetus pulls up a map, while entering the lift

The map was woefully out of date. Most of the cities that were on Clemency today were nowhere to be seen upon the holographic globe.

OOC: …I meant map of the ship

The map of the ship, on the other hand, showed that the hold was located near the top of the shaft, where the spokes connected the ring to the rest of the ship.

“Just passin’ through! Watcha haulin’?” Swingstep greets, sprouting his arm from the side to give a friendly wave.

Haliaetus orders the others to go to the hold, he’d find the bridge

“Nothin’, at the moment,” Bootleg informs Swingstep. “We’re hopin’ to soon, though.”

The minicon hesitates to say more, as he didn’t know which clan to which this bot belonged, if any.

One of the spokes extended further than the rest, cutting through the ring. The bridge was located at the end of this spoke.

Haliaetus activated the lift

The lift deposited Haliaetus on the same level on which the bridge was located.

He entered the bridge and activated a diagnostic

Haliaetus would discover the ship’s engines to be inoperable, along with the cybermatter generators. Most everything else seemed to be working, albeit far below optimal levels.

this is workable he thought, then running a diagnostic on the fabricators, wondering if it could be fixed

“Well, I wish you luck won’t gathering whatever you’re looking for, Mister…”

The cyberforming mechanisms, in truth, were never meant to be used more than once; the ship would land upon the reformed planet, often merging with the newly-created Well, and the colonists would use it as a temporary base of operations until permanent settlements had been established. Haliaetus could try and get them running again, but it was very unlikely he’d succeed.

“Bootleg,” the minicon finishes, introducing himself.

“Interesting name. Is it to say you wear a single boot on your leg?” Swing asks, not considering he might be annoying the minicon.

we’ll need this to be operational in order to restore this world, he thought, then checking to see if it was possible to restore the well.

“Nah, I don’ got legs,” Bootleg denies. “I’m called that 'cause-”

the minicon’s right eye flickers for a second.

“-that. I break easy.”

In order to do that, Haliaetus would need cybermatter.