Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Apex pauses to glare at Maximus. Then he turns back to Asrar.

“Some bots, eh?” he attempts to joke.

“Have you been living under a rock for the past two days?” the onlooker questions.

Sol reached for the hilt of his Bigger blade in case he had to interfere

“Maximus, we need to go now!”
Axis repeated, far more assertive this time.

“Maybe I missed how this started but I hardly see how that changes things!”
Maximus said, not listening to Axis.

“Listen: the king is in no danger,” the onlooker tries to assure Maximus. “He’s the one who called this duel.”

Maximus backed down a little, but was still angry. His “blood” was pumping with adrenaline. He stood, unsure what to do.

“Please. This isn’t our business. Lets just go.”
Axis tried again, this time with a more gentle and caring tone.

Maximus took off and landed on a nearby perch, giving him a figurative bird’s eye view of the battle. Axis transformed and followed.

Sol relaxes his arm, satisfied with the result

Asrar sighs,
“Some bots…”
He resumes the battle, murmuring “I’ll beat you anyways…” before charging at Apex.

Apex whirls around, swinging the flat of his blade at Asrar’s midsection.

Maximus lies down, still in beast mode.
“I see our royalty under attack. What am I supposed to do?”
The mistake he made put Maximus in a sour mood.

Axis landed next to him in her robot form. She sat down and leaned against the large predacon.
“You need to learn to fight your own battles. Apex is king for a reason. He can handle himself, whatever it is.”

Maximus let out a sigh and rolled on to his side, making things a bit more comfortable for the both of them.
“I made an idiot of myself for the entire valley to see. I’m not exactly well liked by most other predacons as it is… Thank Onyx we’ll be leaving soon.”

2 Likes

“WHY HAS NO ONE DIED YET!” shouts Zip.

“Because that’s against the rules,” mutters Coal.

“Since when do rules matter?”

3 Likes

Asrar transforms mid-charge and slide under the axe. He releases some of his fire breath to create a distraction.

@Chromeharpoon
Whetstone ran out of the ship and into the ring of bots watching the fight. “Anybody want to explain what’s going on?”
Treadfin ran up behind him, huffing and puffing. Myriad followed soon after, after hearing the commotion.

3 Likes

Apex steps backward as the flames lap against his calves.

OOC: I’ll let one of the other PCs handle this one.

ooc: cool.

1 Like

Asrar uses this chance to attempt to knock Apex down, using his wings or tail.

Apex is knocked down again, assuming his beast form and blasting at Asrar with the atomic breath.

Myriad walked over to maximus and Axis. “What’s going on?”

Treadfin watched the battle, bored, while Whetstone paced around nervously.

Maximus lifted his head.
“Apex is fighting some monster bot. Apparently Apex is the one who started it.”
He spoke in a semi-depressed huff, before putting his head back down.

Myriad frowned. “You all right? you don’t look as… bouncy as you were a while ago.”

“I made an absolute fool of myself in front of my entire race, as well as my king.”

1 Like