Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Oh.”
Myriad patted his shoulder awkwardly. “Well… we all do that, I guess.”

“I suppose. Most other predacons don’t think to highly of me anyway…”

“I can’t see why, you’re probably the most positive thing I’ve ever seen besides some autobots.” Myriad thinks for a moment. “And you’re curious. That’s good, it means you are willing to accept change. And you don’t mind deviating from normal life.”

“Its that last one that’s actually the issue.”
Axis chimed in.
“Most predacons don’t like seeing one of their own being with someone like myself. They see it as unbecoming.”

ooc: what is axis again?

Myriad frowned. “Huh. Every culture to their own, I guess. Don’t worry, though. You’ll fit right in with our group, Maximus,”

OOC:

/S

3 Likes

ooc: I mean the character. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC:

I gave artist credit in the sign up topic. Ignore the faction symbol in the corner.

IC: “I guess so. Honestly I’ve been wanting to leave this planet for a long time now.”
-Maximus

ooc: thanks.

Ic:
“Well, there’s nothing like hunting for relics, I’ll tell ya that.”
Myriad said firmly.

Whetstone finally sat down to observe the battle.

1 Like

“I hope so.”
-Maximus

Asrar lifts off flying, his feet are burned from the breath. He replies with his own fiery breath.

Apex bows his heads to protect his eyes as he backs away.

After a few moments of silence, Maximus spoke again.
“When you left your home… what did it feel like?”

@meepinater

Myriad looks up at maximus. “I felt good, for the most part. I was eager to start a new life and save my homeworld. But… a part of me still misses life on vergrandia. No other colony is like it, and that’s where my home is. I was accepted into the community, even though I was a stranger.”
She sat back, thinking. “I don’t mind leaving, but I am going to try and visit once in a while.”

1 Like

“This world is all I know. For so long I’ve dreamed of leaving for the stars and seeing what’s out there. But now that the opportunity has actually presented itself to me… I’m not so sure. I’m not backing out. Its just that I’m not sure saying goodbye will be as easy as I hoped it would.”
-Maximus

Myriad nods. “Saying goodbye never has been easy. Never is, never will be. If it helps, you can always visit after this mission is done. Or keep a picture of your favorite places… Little things to remind you of home and to keep you comfortable.”

she mulls her words over. “Wow, I’m sounding really wise today. Must be something I ate.”

1 Like

“We don’t have a lot of things we could bring from our den, but I get what you mean. Thanks.”
Maximus said with a smile.

Dicius was still watching the battle. Hecate was next to him, but She was concentrating her interesat to Maximus’ conversation with Myriad. She could hear what the two were saying pretty well.

Zip continued to yell vicious trash talk, while Coalburn gives a creaky yawn. Cargo silently cheers for Asrar.

Jewel and Voltex are enjoying the fight.