Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Maximus stood there, watching the battle around him.
“Ugh, I feel so useless! If only there was something I could do…”

Axis tried to summon another lightning bolt, but lost control of it. The bolt struck Maximus, giving him another power charge.

“Well I guess this works.”
He said. He was about to charge back in, but stopped himself. No, he had to think about this rationally. Most of his charged attacks did effect him, but not for very long, and putting himself out in the open while in his current condition was just stupid. No, he needed to do something stronger. One powerful blast with everything he can muster.

Maximus let out a heavy sigh.
“I’m so gonna regret this later. Oh well, here goes nothing.”
He cupped his hands together in front of his chest, and let out one great big focused blast directed at Ramjet, using the entire power charge, and even a good amount of his base energy. After the attack finished (weather it hit or not) Maximus stood still, his arms at his sides, breathing heavily.

“Huh. That actually wasn’t so ba- Oh wait there I go.”
Maximus’ legs gave out, and he fell backwards. Multiple different systems shut down, and he was barely able to stay conscious.

2 Likes

i suspect the twins would have made this much easier, well it’s to late to get them now.

Nemesis Prime is caught square in the face.

“It’ll try to kill any of us regardless,” says Backlog.

Ramjet is hit and temporarily incapacitated.

1 Like

Axis threw another bolt at Nemesis.

Nemesis is hit and staggers, however quickly regains his bearings.

Axis focuses the blizzard on Nemesis, hoping to freeze him into submission.

“Lovely.” Seraphicon says, rather sarcastically and nervously, “This is gonna be fun.”

Who am I kidding? he thought, This is a death trap times a million and is a Vector Sigma prototype.

Firestorm attacks Ramjet, going for the head with his cannon and the Spark Chamber with his sword.

“Key word: ‘try’!” emphasizes Zipline.

OOC: I should probably do some homework, be back in a bit…

3 Likes

“death isn’t anything unusual for us, this should be easy.”

Nemesis, growing tired of this pest, sends an arc of energy from the Dark Star Saber rushing at Axis.

The elevator stops and opens to reveal a dark, expansive chamber. The silhouettes of various consoles, data towers, and other machinery that couldn’t be identified too easily could barely be seen. The room was deathly quiet.

“You do realize that this thing could very easily be the most intelligent enemy that wants to kill us because it’s a Vector Sigma prototype?” He asked, “how in heck are we supposed to beat something like that and not make it harder due to it likely being able to learn?”

Seraphicon took one look at the room and immediately wanted to run: this place was just what is found in nightmares: quiet, dark and is probably armed to the atom with all manner of wonderful traps that want nothing more than to kill anyone who enters.

Axis, putting too much focus on the storm, was unable to dodge. She could only watch as the bolt hurtled towards her. When it struck, she went into a form of half stasis. She plummeted from the sky, and the her storm dissipated, leaving only the original thunder storm.

She fell from the sky, and landed squarely on Maximus, who let out a loud grunt of pain.
“Hey hun…”
He said.

Axis only groaned in response.

2 Likes

“simple, scorched Earth policy,” he said, activating his sword “destroy everything.”

“I think that is a viable tactic but we need to keep in mind that we know nothing about where exactly Beta Maxx is and if and/or how much he is integrated into the Underbase; damage to it could risk damage to Beta Maxx.” He said, trying to understand The Shadow’s logic and to provide a healthy counterargument for thought.

Sol looked to their guide

A thunderous, low klaxon sounds as the room us bathed in ominous, crimson light. The monitors flicker to life, displaying a chaotic rush of Cyberglyphic text spelling out utter gibberish. The lights reveal all manner of broken machines strewn across the metal floor: smashed computers, dismembered security drones, and ruined cabling were just a few of what lay about.

A stammering, synthesized and booming voice echoes from throughout the chamber, addressing every bot by name save Clara, stuttering, sounding corrupted and broken.

OOC: it sounds like this:

IC:
“Se-Ser-Seraphi-icon,”

“Horn-Hornblow,”

“Backlo-og-og,”

“Night-Nightfall-fall-all,”

“Zip-ipline, and Carg-go,”

“Sal-Sal-Salvage,”

“Rai-Rai’kais-aiser.”

“Wel-welcome to the domain-main of the su-sum-tot-otal of Cybertron-tron-tronian knowledge a-and history. Desig-designation: U-Underbase.”

3 Likes

And we also risk damage to the planet due to this thing possibly integrating twelfth int the local DataNet and the core layers themselves. he thought.

Seraphicon looks at The Shadow, Your name is Rai’kaiser? he thought. Also, great! Creepy computer knows our names and probably literally almost everything about us!

He tries to recall the name “Rai’kaiser”.

OOC: where’s the skip level/dungeon button? I don’t want to play or watch a horror genre game or movie!

OOC: Anyone else find it funny that my two are the only characters with “and”?

IC: “Well, he seems nice enough,” Zipline shrugs.

Cargo looks uneasy.

1 Like

Sol growled and looked to the lights ," we ask for safe passage underbase."

Seraphicon really hopes that they don’t have to fight their way through this and they can just grab Beta Maxx and leave. That was a vain hope but he did not like this place already: practically every red flag possible was being set off in his mind.