Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

ooc: so what’s happening?

OOC: fighting on Spirabilis.

IC:

Nightfall nods.

“Anything else?”

The Insecticon recoils from the blow, before reeling its’ head back and spitting acid.

Hyper-light,
“I don’t remember much, I was doing a hacker job, trying to put the security system back online at the Basilica…other than that mostly blank…”

ooc: Ok, thanks!

Treadfin and Whetstone hear the insecticon and Simulare fighting. They run towards the sounds.

Simulare dodged and flies above it before deactivating his propeller and shifting to 60 feet, hopefully dropping on it with full mass

The insecticon is crushed.

He reactivated his propellers and flew up, “I really need to get me a weapon…”

Treadfin and Whetstone come across the dead insecticon and Simulare. “Hey! Up there! Excuse me, where’s the rest of the group?” Whetstone yelled at Simulare.

He pointed to their direction

Killstreak finishes repairing and relighting every light. The LEDs flash colorfully: purples, yellows, and greens. Streak closes her eyes, looking peaceful and at rest. “I feel… complete.”

Simulare resumed heading east

OOC: wrong topic

IC:

Mnemo nods.

“That’s reassuring,” he comments.

OOC: Crap. Sorry. Thought I was in the PM.

I hate it when that happens.

OOC: all good.

1 Like

Seraphicon kept firing at any beasts that weren’t stunned.

“If we are all done here,” Dark growls, “could we all please get moving so we don’t become food for one of these creatures?”

“No argument here,” says Bootleg.

“These creatures won’t stay down long; if there was any time to make a mad dash for the stone, it’s now.” Seraphicon said, firing at the last one.

“Any other places you’d like to check?” asks Killstreak, still having her eyes closed as she stands on the ceiling.

Simulare kept flying, hopefully getting pretty close to his destination

“If everything seems to be in working order…” begins Mnemo.

Simulare’s journey would be impeded by another gaggle of blighted insecticons.

OOC: GTG, goodnight everyone.

1 Like