TTV Episode 208 Discussion and Explanation

one step closer to TTV getting canned and Brickfeed replacing it

Rip, here I thought they’d just recorded an episode about Brickfair day 2

I definitely screwed up not getting the sets earlier. Gonna take me a while to get all of them :confused:

However, I did get Early Access yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

The end of TTV as we know it. RIP in pizza TTV, hello…Brickfeed? Kek.

2 Likes

Early access makes me feel like i’m in the loop!

@CaptainOfTheGuard Welcome to the loop!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Sorry for the unintentional double-post… :sweat:

2 Likes

So when new episodes of Brickfeed go up, will there be discussion posts for those as well?

Starting now, yep. BrickFeed’s the place 2 be.

-Mesonak

1 Like

Yeah, they have to do that to get things into the new system. They either have to skip a week on youtube, or have two episodes the same week on Vessel. They opted to go with the latter.

208 comes out next Monday on You-tube, and 207 came out last Monday on You-tube.

~W12~

1 Like

I thought episode 208 was Vessel-only

No, it’s early access, it’s released a week early on Vessel.

(So it’s Vessel only for a week)

~W12~

3 Likes

Going after Tahu Uniter first, before he gets even harder to find. My best option right now is to snipe someone in an eBay auction; everywhere else he’s either twice the price, or out of stock :confused:

1 Like

Still no Episode 208 on Youtube…/S

I dont think you know what early access means…Specially after 2-3 people above have already explained that to you.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not really happy about this, but I understand perfectly. Brickfeed and system never really interested me, but you have to acclimate to new audiences and the cancellation of G2

I might get a free trial just to listen to episode 208 and 209. Though I wonder how The TTV podcast will still go, I kind of thought brickfeed would merge with the TTV podcast but they would mainly focus on Lego discussion. I don’t know though.

The ttv podcast will basically be the new ttv talks since there will no longer be anymore ttv talks. They will just talk about life and other things they find interesting. Think about it like this, remember those podcasts where there was no bionicle news and they just talked about random stuff it’s going to be like that. While brick feed will be news about Lego sets, Lego shows and movies.

1 Like

Ok IO see, but is TTV talks officially cancelled then?

So…quake beast just went from garbage-tier to yellow jetrax?

Also, Var’s utter frustration with corporate Lego never ceases to amuse me. Like, he is so done with them :stuck_out_tongue: