Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

Washing is clothes or laundry.

I like the idea, mixes between genres are always interesting but risky.

Both I study media, so its in my field of understanding. Especially with NC and Suspect who make a lot of movie and video game jokes.

1 Like

Do they teach kids in Britian about the American Revolution, or do they manage to skim over it with teachings?

2 Likes

It may be different for others. But in my experience, they just skipped that entire era. It went from Tudor to Victorian times.

1 Like

They entirely skipped the time of the Stuarts, the Glorious Revolution, and all the King Georges? Well I certainly had to learn about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Who is your favorite Toa, Matoran, Turaga, Dark Hunter, Rahi, Skakdi, and Vortixx?

Toa: Jaller
Matoran: Dalu
Turaga: Vakama
Dark Hunter: Lariska
Rahi: Kardas Dragon
Skakdi: Zaktan
Vortixx: Roodaka

2 Likes

Is there really any other choice? I don’t believe we’ve seen any other canonical Vortixx.

3 Likes

I never would’ve guessed

/sssssss

5 Likes

We Americans antagonize the Brits so much in our history and skim over any British stuff that isn’t related to destroying our freedom. We’re kind of jerks.:smile:

2 Likes

Do you have any allergies?

Funny, because in my history classes, I have to learn about the importance of Britian in WWI and WWII.

5 Likes

Oh, we are only half way through the Civil War so I don’t know about that. And I doubt we will since we only read about one page a day.

I’m allergic to Lillies and some other flowers that my mums had that I don’t know the name of.

1 Like

#HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS 'MURICA!!!
[Insert TTV 111 thumbnail]
/s
I’ve actually found several portions where our school’s textbook contradicts the curriculum. And 9 times out of 10, the textbook mentions something that makes Britain’s actions seem completely reasonable, and it is completely glossed over by the curriculum. (Like the fact that the Tea Act actually gave the colonists tea that was cheaper that any other tea in the market, including tax)

2 Likes

-1000 points. Red coat sympathizer.

Viper, is it true that there is only one true drink in the land of the Lost-The-Revolutionary-War, tea?

4 Likes

Actually, I am a Purple coat sympathizer. :smile: Both sides, I sympathize.

Don’t forget that in addition to creating the amazing invention known as the IPhone, we were smart enough to create “Jersey Shore” and Comcast.

[quote=“Viper, post:216, topic:7086”]
some other flowers that my mums had that I don’t know the name of.
[/quote] #ThePunsAreReal

1 Like

-3000 points. Move there you tea taxer.

Viper, is it true that us American TTV Hosts inspire you to break free of the bonds of mediocrity and move to a better place? (U.S.A, U.S.A!)

:us:

7 Likes
  1. Where do I move?

2. Actually, I hate England with a passion because that is the setting of “Watership Down”, which is the most painfully boring thing I have ever read. And because of all the cute rabbits getting brutally maimed and bloodily killed. :sob:
    And cause of Ross Thompson. A.K.A. The Unusual Suspect

3. I <3 America.

@Viper, how many times have you been to America and what have you been to here?

did you ever collect pogs?

Sounds expensive.

3 Likes