VORAHK- Son of Makuta | Rahkshi Movie Moc

The latest in my series of Miramax Movie mocs, I present to you; Vorahk

Stop looking at mocs and watch my youtube

102 Likes

Bruh, I did not even notice that the second photo was not another pic from the movie. Thats great…

9 Likes

NONE of these are pics from the movie. Even the first one is the actual moc with a green filter lol

6 Likes

…Wow…That head is spot on! You might want to include one from the movie though.

2 Likes

Dang, that’s really cool!

2 Likes

Another job well done, Ids.

2 Likes

Pretty sweet! The head is awesome.

2 Likes

Are you going to do this for the other Rahkshi too? Either way, this looks so close to the movie version it’s scary.

2 Likes

The necessary parts don’t exist in the other colors unfortunately. So outside of photo editing, prob not

6 Likes

That head is…

H-…
Wh-…

HOW?!

2 Likes

Th-the stud… on his chest… S-SUCH DETAIL!!
IT’S THERE ON THE MOVIE VERSION THERE IT OS OH MY GOSH.

1 Like

Attention to detail is an understatement. IDS never fails to impress, whether it be with awesome YouTube videos or amazing MOCs.

2 Likes

most excelente

commented on dA

keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Mother of god… This… This is absolutely perfect. I had planned on attempting to do this a few times in the past (probably incorrectly, since I always tried starting with the legs) but the parts just didn’t exist at the time. I’m sure so many people would have loved to make this first, but it’s just amazing to see it finally be done after all these years of people trying to recreate it.

I’m kind of hoping you share the instructions for this some day for the people that want to make one to just be able to pose, and play with. (Also, what set are those black lower leg parts from, if I may ask?)

Can you PLEASE make instructions for this! I mainly just want to know how to make the head and body.

Great job as usual! The accuracy of this masterpiece is astounding!

This looks very cool! It’s so similar to the movie!
If I had this MOC, I would keep it together forever, haha!