Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

Julius retreats while laying down cover fire.

1 Like

Dambro supports himself on Julius as he raises his power sword, others of the Crimson Fists 7th Company supporting them, popping out from behind cover.

“No, sir.” Sky replied.

2 Likes

“I do not believe they’re ready to give up”

2 Likes

“I stand beside you general.” Sky said. “However, what if there is a more grave and serious danger the Administratum wishes to explain to us.” Sky said.

2 Likes

“Fine” He taps the driver’s seat and the convoy rolls out

2 Likes

“Think we’ll get out alive?”

1 Like

“Most definitely, brother Julius.” Dambro said as the Thunderhawk descended for them, killing the Orks in the area.

"Well, that was convenient timing.

1 Like

“Indeed… Now, brothers, we must go!” Dambro ordered, limping toward the Thunderhawk.

Julius helps Dambro get in the Thunderhawk before boarding himself.

1 Like

The Thunderhawk lifts off and zooms toward the Dark Star, shortly joined by the other three. Dambro arrives in the hangar to see the Administratum adept approaching.

2 Likes

“We have to get to Regal, now.” The Adept said, stepping into the Thunderhawk. Dambro nodded, guiding him to a seat. Soon, they were on their way.

Sky ran for the evacuation zone, Winter in her arms, when a burst of fire from a Shoota boy caught her in the leg. She cursed, and took Winter’s laspistol, firing at the Ork, killing it. She began to limp forward, the General held in her arms. Down the empty street lay the compound, it was so close, but too far.

(Oh hey, this is still going)

IC: “What about the others?” Julius asks to Dambro. “How shall we extract them?”

1 Like

OOC: Yeah, I left it on a bit of a dumb post that no one could really interact with. Would you like to join the discord group that these boyz are in? It’s easier to motivate them to post that way.

IC: “I thought they would be retreating.” Dambro said as the Thunderhawk soared over the cityscape on the snowy planet of Regal.

“It’s okay… I have you.” Sky said to Winter as she moved forward.

(Yeah you did lol)

Krugs laughed as his waaaagh claimed the planet

1 Like

“No, I can’t leave, my men…” He tries to get up

The Cadian 126th locks and loads. “Outward facing firing line! These Orks won’t get this world”

The 57th embarks again

(Not yet you haven’t, the Hammer of the Emperor is here)

1 Like

“I won’t let you… You’re wounded… You’ll fight another day… I swear on my life…” Sky said, continuing forward as another dropship descended tp the sororitas fort.

1 Like

“It is better to die for the Emperor…” but he feints

1 Like

“I know… I know… But we must hold his ground as the administratum sees fit, my dear.” Sky said. She finally reached the walls, where Grace helped her forward.

1 Like

(You wot m8?)
Sargent Miller plants the Regiment Standard, “Men! This standard shall not fall! General Winter shall return to find this intact!”

1 Like