Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

Xavier prepared his gear as he moved into the city, wondering what to expect during his patrol.

2 Likes

2 Chimeras roll up to him, and the hatches open

2 Likes

Xavier looked up at the chimeras.

2 Likes

“Come on Captain, I don’t got all day” The driver yells

2 Likes

Xavier hops onto the tank.

2 Likes

As the 4th mounts up, the tank joins the others in it’s column into the city

2 Likes

Xavier checks his gun to see if it’s in working order. “How much farther.”

2 Likes

“I don’t see any greenskins, get up on that heavy stubber will you?” The pilot says over the roar of the engine

2 Likes

“Space Marines!” Called Dambro. “First squad will hold position here. Do not allow the Orks to destroy this command center. I would also have our dreadnoughts accompanied by a squad a piece. They should target the smaller mechs and support Guard where necessary. Two additional squads will take heavy weapons and patrol the streets for any other Orks, and my command squad shall target one of their larger xenos engines…” Dambro ordered over vox. “Do it for those lost alongside Chaptermaster Kantor at Rynn! And if you see their warboss, I shall purge it. I will kill it for the catastrophe.” Dambro said.

Heavy Nobs began to fire at the Chimera as it went down the streets

2 Likes

Xavier got up on the gun and looked around. “I don’t see any.”

2 Likes

The Tank’s multilaser returns fire on the nobs, as the first Tank in the line explodes

“11 O’clock!”

2 Likes

Xavier turns the gun and opens fire.

2 Likes

A Tactical Dreadnought waddles through, ripping apart buildings with the heavy bolter and killing the nobs, the back flaming exhaust roaring higher with each step.

2 Likes

The 5th and 6th disembark, charging the Ork positions, melta guns report, and the crack of Lasguns are heard everywhere

2 Likes

“Gorkanaut!” Dambro shouted as thumping and stomping reverberated through the ground. The large red mech twirled around the corner, firing at the Company Captain, who began to run, alone, through the street as the cannon began roaring as the Gorkanaut pursued, Crimson Fists inside the structure fired rockets into the mech, disabling and quickly causing it to shudder and fall backward.

“Excellent work, brothers!” Dambro shouted. An Ork truck began to thunder toward them, zooming past toward the Sororitas fort.

“Sky, a truck is approaching!” Grace called.

“Notify our battle brothers at the gate.” Sky said.

1 Like

“waaaagh” t-rex shouted on top of a speeding tank towards the space marines “get em boyz!”

2 Likes

“Tactical squad! Brace thyselves!” One of the Sergeants shouted, diving for cover in destroyed buildings. They began to fire at the truck with heavy bolter rounds.

1 Like

all the orks open fire at the marines " dakka dakka dakka" T-rex shouted very loudly over the thundering of all the guns.

1 Like

The Marines at the gate force themselves into cover as the truck bursts into the base, the Sororitas within firing upon the truck.

3 Likes

Krugs watched from stop his mobile fortress on top of a massive squiggoth, laughing as his waaaagh took place, the Orks mercilessly slaughtering more and more humies. He smiled and began petting ripper, a face eater squig he took in as his pet

4 Likes