Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

Krugs gets up and charged again, keeping his gun firing at winter as he ran towards him

(Oh so that’s how it is)

2 Likes

Winter was already in his tank heading back towards the base, where his armoured compliment would keep any non stormboy away

1 Like

“What was that d*mned Astartes thinking!? Negotiate with xenos!?” Sky shouted in rage, not at Winter.

1 Like

Julius takes cover and proceeds to fire upon Krugs as the ork shoots at Winter.

2 Likes

Dambro backflips, preparing his power sword. “Julius! Kill it!”

1 Like

Julius leaps up and unloads his bolter on Krugs, shouting “FOR THE EMPEROR!”

2 Likes

Winter arrives back at the base, “Get those Shadowswords off the dropships!”

1 Like

“How are we going to kill it now? Leave it to the Astartes? They seem more likely to join forces against us!” Sky said.

1 Like

“Against the full might now under my command, plus your sisters, even if the Astartes turned traitor, we could crush them” Winter says as his convoy of Chimera’s comes back, with the here companies, “We are the Cadian Shock troops, no Heretic can stand before us”

1 Like

Sky smiled. “If you’d have us, after this, you can be assured my sisters are prepared to reinforce Cadia alongside you.”

1 Like

Winter nods, “I thank you for the offer, but, you will most likely be needed elsewhere”

1 Like

“A shame, you seem like quite a competent general.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Thank you, I have studied other general’s tactics quite thoroughly, a personal hero is General Creed” he looks at his command APC, she’d taken quite the licking from Krugs’ gun, Winter pats her before leaving her to the care of the engiseer. “I do believe a Traitor Ork alliance requires diligent attention, as such…” Winter strides over to the unloading dropships, a Baneblade was waiting there, Graceful Thunder

1 Like

Sky nodded, taking her Chimera back to base.

“Die, Xeno!” Dambro bellowed, hacking away at the Warboss.

1 Like

(They were at the base lol)
Winter hops stop Graceful Thunder, “Let’s ride men, it’s time to wage war”

1 Like

Sky cheered with him, shouting to her sisters. “We must end these Orks! For our home!”

1 Like

The Thunder roars as it starts forward, almost rearing

1 Like

Krugs backed away and unloaded his Gun into Dambro

2 Likes

Dambro’s basketball suit was ripped apart, causing him to fall before Krugs. Blood clotted around where bullets had pierced him. “Fight me in fair combat, Xeno!” Dambro said, clutching his powersword, his now ruined Terminator armor. He got up, knowing that he could not take another hit, cleaving at the Ork.

Krugs blocked the blade with his gun and with a mighty roar punched dambro in the face

1 Like