Well Little Johnny

Well little Johnny, people can be jerks, and terms like “Kapura’d” are just there to make those jerks feel slightly better about them selves.

Why does the U.S have have several billion nukes?

(GOD DANG IT NOT AGAIN!)

3 Likes

Well you see scumbag, the US has nukes to blow little termites like you off the face of the earth.

Why are the trees?

Well little Johnny, I’m not sure what to say because I have to rush this post so I don’t get Kapura’d again.

Why is everyone hatting on little Johnny all of the sudden?

Well little Johnny I guess people just really like putting on you.

Why did I make this topic?

Well you see you disgraceful waste. you made this because you had a moment of profound stupidity.

Why are the animal crackers?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, because E=MC^2

Why is philosophy so confusing?

Well little Jonathan, philosophy is actually quite straight-forward, it’s just that you’re stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is the Earth round?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, Earth is round because the big man in the sky, Eljay, doesn’t like flat stuff, so he took a thin slice of planet paper and crumbled it up into a ball.

Where’s grandma? I haven’t seen her since she went on vacation.

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, sometimes the older you get the more you forget things. As such, we forgot Grandma in Florida. I’m sure we’ll pick her up next year…

Why doesn’t cuboid fruit exist?

Well you see little Johnny, if cuboid fruit existed it would just be to edgy.

What’s @RaptorTalon’s problem with little Johnny?

2 Likes

Well you see you degenerate swine. Little Johnny is the worst kind of person, the one with the annoying voice, horrible personality and a weak, worthless body.

Why can’t I drink Lava?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, lava has a very high calorie count and way too much caffeine. You don’t need any more caffeine.

Why do we drink milk?

2 Likes

Well, puny weakling. it is to make your puny weak bones less puny and weak. puny weakling.

Why do we sleep?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, it is because our eyes are tired of seeing all the sadness in the world.

Why can’t penguins fly?

Because much like you, they are worthless and can’t even complete basic functions as a human/bird.

Why do we die?

3 Likes

Well, in your case because you are annoying.

Why am I a people?

1 Like

Because you needed to be the most pathetic creature imaginable, a lazy, worthless excuse for a human being.

Why do cars?

1 Like

Well Little Johnny that correct term is person, people are a groups of humans.

Why I can be Robin and not Batman?

Well little Johnny, you have been Kaprua’d, and you are neither Robin nor Batman, you are a brat.

Who are you and What is that?

Well little Johnny… bangs your dead form me Deadpool!

What’s a Pirate?