What is your most valued Bionicle set of all time?

This is a topic that I want to know what kind of that what re your guy’s prized bionicle sets,masks, etc. Feel free to list your comments below and thanks! -Das101ful

1 Like

I would have to say any of the 2006 sets or the first wave of 2015 sets. They’re both my favorite years of BIONICLE.

1 Like

'03 takanuva

4 Likes

Matau Hordika since he was my first set. Although I’m probably being a bit biased here as well, but he is—in my opinion—one of my favourite sets in terms of appearance.

There’s also Hewkii and Macku (OTP) in their matoran forms, mainly because I never bought the sets themselves but had all the right pieces to make them. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Toa Ignika: 08

My all time fave set

2 Likes

This is a hard one for me, but I would say Jala Mahri or Nuparu Inika

2 Likes

My two precious Bionicle sets are Hakann and Tuma. Hakann was my first set and I just simply like Tuma’s design.

2 Likes

Jala tohunga. That is, until I find his missing arm…

3 Likes

I think my most valued set was Toa Mata Nui. I had him together the longest (I waited seven months to tear him apart).

2 Likes

Hmmm… Probably Lewa Mata. He’s so great and simple and stuff. But I want to mention that I also like the Manas a lot, but probably because I got them for $5 each, and the fact that they are remote controled.

3 Likes

My most valued BIONICLE set would probably have to be either Jaller Mahri or Matoro Mahri. Simply because they were the first sets I actively tried to get, and they’re the ones I still have kept together this whole time. 8 years…

2 Likes

I’m noticing that some people got into bionicle a little later then me…

I got into it 2002-2003 about

1 Like

Kongu Inika. He was always my favorite set as a kid, and I always used to play with him more than any other toy.

That set even survived the Great Wrecking of 2014 (aka when I sold most of my collection), and to this day, he stands proudly on my display shelf, among other prized items.

3 Likes

Takanuva stars. It’s a crappy set, but it was my first. The hands broke so I have to use white HF hands.

Bonkle 2015 Gali and Kopaka. If I didn’t break Brutaka, it would’ve been Brutaka.

2 Likes

RIP your brutaka, he will be remembered (maybe)

my most valued set is probably my 08 takanuva

5 Likes

My most valued BIONICLE sets would probably be my first BIONICLE set, Brutaka, and Vakama Metru

2 Likes

my most valued set is teri, my first titan,
or pohatu nuva, my first set(actually, I think I got gali nuva at the same time, but I liked pohatu more),
granted neither are still in one piece.

2 Likes

stares into bins full of parts where all my BIONICLE sets ended up

Can’t say that much for sets. As for masks, I guess my bronze Avhokii (not the rarest but still, it isn’t the silver one) or Trans-orange mask of Fire.

2 Likes

Either Vakama Metru or the Lhikan that i will finally own in a few weeks.

Also, Nocturn!

2 Likes